Chapter 4 Partners, Notebook, and a Crush?

Hey Yo Buddyos
Here's chapter 4
Just comment below if you have any suggestion or if the book is getting boring stuff like that.
The plot is coming near the end of the book, just wait and see.

That is all ENNNNNNJOOOOOY XD

----------After a few boring subjects later-------------

(Melody's P.O.V)

Last period is done and I heard the bell ring. I'm so excited for the meeting, that I hurriedly got my back pack and left the classroom. Thanks to Kendall's tour I was able to find the music room with out following a crowd of students. I went in and the guys were already there. They were waving their hands vigrourously in the air at me and pointed to an empty seat in front of them, they saved me a seat. I hurriedly went to to their direction and sat at the empty chair.

I can't believe I'm actually part of this music club. I'm so excited to sing and maybe we might learn new instruments. I am just so happy, I really love singing, and I'm glad we get to do that in this club. As I placed my bag down Mr. Smith came in the room.

"Is everybody here?" He asked. We all looked around the room, it looks like we're complete. "Let's have a head count". Then a guy at the left side of the room started. I quietly counted inside my head, until it reached me.

"20" I quietly said.

"Good, we're complete" Mr. Smith said grabbing his clip board.

"As you all know we are gathered here today to discuss important matters" Mr Smith said adjusting his glasses "But first............congratulations, you all passed the auditions". Everybody started clapping.

"So, today we're gonna talk about what we're going to do next week, we're going to have a singing competition" Mr. Smith said, the classroom started to talk in excitement. Even the guys behind me were excited. Mr.Smith raised his hand so everyone suddenly stopped. The power of a hand can make 20 students in the room quiet.

"So it will be next week Tuesday, it will just be here in the music room, the one who gives the best performance will automatically get an A+ in their grade" Mr. Smith said. Wait each one of us has to sing?? Oh dear I thought like we're going to sing like in a group, but me? sing alone?. Maybe I should've thought first before I auditioned, but I love this club and I don't regret anything. I just need to have the courage to sing in front of 19 people, plus Mr. Smith. Then the room started to be noisy again.

"I'm not yet finished" Mr. Smith said, then the room became quiet once again "It's going to be by pair, so everybody choose your partners". Oh so now it's by partner?. Who will be my partner?? I started to panic and worry, I just sat there watching other people asking each other if they can be their partners. I don't want to be the only one with out a partner. I started breathing in and out heavily

(Kendall's P.O.V)

So I just sat there thinking what Mr. Smith just said, we need to pick partners. I could pair up with Logan since he's always my partner when it comes to singing, but when I saw Melody in front me I wanted to ask her more, and she does look worried and I don't want her to be. I just starred at her, she was worriedly looking at the people asking each other for partners. I really want her to be my partner, but how do I ask her?, will she even say yes? That's what I'm worried about.

"Dude, you know if you want to ask her, then ask her" Carlos whispered to me.

"How do you know I wanted to ask her?" I asked him.

"You were looking at her the whole time and it looks like you are eager to ask her" Carlos whispered.

"It's that obvious?" I asked. They all nodded and I just continued starring at her, thinking if I should ask her or not.