Chapter 18 Preparing for Prom: Day 2

Hey yo buddyos

AHHHHH I loved writing this chapter

It's getting pretty interesting

And sorry I kind of made it long.

Hopefully you guys will like it :)

Enjoy

-------------(Morning 9:00AM)-------------

(Melody's P.O.V)

I woke up because the sun was hitting my eyes. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I can't. You know the feeling when you wake up and you want to go back to sleep, but you can't. That sucks a lot. Anyways I remembered James and Logan were coming over, so I can't go back to sleep even if I wanted to.

I gave Toby his breakfast, after I got out of bed. I walked out of the room and immediately sneezed. I went in my room again to get a tissue roll and blew in to it. I sneezed again twice after that. Oh dear, I got the sniffles. Hopefully it's just temporary. I continued going downstairs and sat on my usual seat in the dining table. Then I saw a note on my plate.

Melody,

             Your dad is at work and I'm going to a meeting to get a job.

             Food is on the table, and just reheat last night's dinner for lunch.

             Oh and if your friends are coming over again, I will allow that.

             Love you!

                                                              -Mom

Guess my mom thinks my dad needs help providing for all of us. I placed some food on my table and started eating, with my tissue roll beside me in case I sneeze again and again. I made some orange juice so that I will feel a little better and hopefully my sneezing would go away. After I drank that I felt a little better. I went back upstairs and just played games in my phone until lunch time came.

I went downstairs, reheated our last night's dinner and ate that. I went back upstairs and looked at my clock, 1:05PM. A few more hours and Logan and James would come. I decided to listen to some of my favorite songs. I got my phone and played my favorite playlist. So for like the past few minutes I've been listening to my favorite songs. Then all of a sudden Problem came on. This is my favorite sing-a-long song, I paused the song. I got my favorite hat, my brush, then I placed Toby down on a chair to rest, then I played it again. Then I started singing like ariana Grande.

"Hey baby even though I hate ya!. I wanna love ya. I want you!. And even though I can't forgive you. I really want ta. I want you!. Tell me, tell me baby, Why can't you leave me?. Cause even though I shouldn't want it, I gotta have it. I want you!" I sang really high. I gotta say,  I improved my high notes. I continued singing with my brush in my hand and dancing around the room, crazy like. Then near the end of the song I tried my best again to sing the high part, because Ariana Grande is just so good at that.

"Head in the clouds. Got no weight on my shoulders. I should be wiser. And realize that I've got" I sang this line like I was the singer singing it on stage while putting my hand in the air. Then all of a sudden I heard an applause. I paused my phone and turned around and it was James and Logan beside him.

"Wow I never knew you could reach that high" James said still clapping.

"Well now you know, and do people even knock these days?" I said, immediately removing my hat, and throwing my brush and hat away, like they didn't see anything "How did you guys get in?"