Chapter 5 First Practice, Problem

Hey yo Buddyos here's my other chapterThis is going some where I promise

Enjoy

.................................................................................................................

(Melody's P.O.V)

Me and Kendall arrived at his house after walking for a few minutes. He opened the door for me and we went inside. We took off our shoes and went upstairs to his room.

"Wait Kendall" some one said "Is she your partner?" Me and Kendall were halfway up the stairs, we turned around and I saw his brothers.

"Yes she is my partner" Kendall said "Melody, meet my brothers Kenneth and Kevin" He said to me. I waved "hello" to them and they smiled.

"Now if you will excuse us we have to start practicing" Kendall said and we continued going up the stairs. We went in his room and he layed down on his bed and I sat down on a chair. We were quiet for a few minutes then Kendall started to speak.

"So.........what do you want to sing?" Kendall asked.

"I don't know what do you want to sing?" I replied.

"I don't know either" Kendall said and he sat up "Hmmmm so what do we sing?" He asked himself, he stood up and started pacing across the floor. He snapped his fingers in the air and smiled at me.

"We can try singing No air" Kendall said.

"IIIIiii know that song, but I don't memorize some parts" I said, hoping not to dissapoint him.

"Nah this is just temporary, it's not final, besides I want to sing with you" Kendall said. Then he shook his head "Oh ummm because you know you will be here for nothing you know, if we don't start trying to sing together" He said.

"Oooookay then, let's look for the lyrics" I said. He got his laptop and looked for the lyrics. Then he found it. Well.....the first part is mine, just get on with it, you can do it, it's just Kendall anyway.

(Kendall's P.O.V)

So I'm going to sing with Melody again, my hands started to sweat when she sat beside me trying to read the lyrics on my laptop.

Melody: Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

If I should die before I wake

It's 'cause you took my breath away

Losing you is like living in a world with no air, oh

Me: I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave

My heart won't move, it's incomplete

If there was a way that I could make you understand

Then she looked at me in this part.

Melody: But how do you expect me

To live alone with just me?

'Cause my world revolves around you

It's so hard for me to breathe

I don't know, but I felt like she was speaking to me, or is it because she was really in to the song and felt it?

"Kendall come on, time for the chorus" She said smiling politely. Oh yeah, I guess I got carried away, okay focus Kendall.

Both: Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there