Chapter 11 Studying, sleeping, and a joke

Heeeeeeeeeyo Buddyos

Been a while huh?

I don't know really if there is such thing as a solar-paneled lamp.

If there's none, I'm sorry. Let's just make it real in this fan-fic. Anything can happen since you know I'm the one writing it.

Enjoy!!! XD

.......................................................................................................................

(Melody's P.O.V)

"Are you ready to build that solar paneled lamp?" Logan asked me while we were walking with James and Carlos

"You bet. I'm sorry for making you do this" I apologized.

"Nah, it's gonna be fun. I love doing those kind of stuff" Logan said. I smiled at him and we continued walking then Kendall showed up.

"It's about time, let's go now" James said. As we were walking I saw a person I didn't want to see while we were walking through the halls, Sammantha.

She was leaning against her locker applying some lip gloss so 'diva' like. When she saw me she started to talk about me with her friends. It made me feel uneasy because whatever it was, it was really about me. I keep hearing my name in between her sentences. Kendall must've heard it too because he was starting to close his fists in anger.

"It's not worth it" I whispered to him. He ignored me and he went to her.

"When are you gonna stop acting like this?" Kendall yelled at her.

"I don't know, it's fun" She said laughing evily and looking at me with those diva eyes she always had. Kendall was about to lift his fist at her but---------

"You know you can't hit me, I'm a girl" She said crossing her arms.

"If you weren't I would" Kendall getting really angry and opened his hands to relax them which turned red with his anger. Note to Self, never make Kendall angry.

"Awww you wouldn't hurt me would you?" She said twirling her hair kind of flirting with him. Kendall just stared at her for a moment then the guys came to the rescue.

"You can't hurt our best friend again, we're not letting that happen" Logan said.

"You better watch it" James said.

"Come on Man" Carlos said pushing him away from her. Before they left James, Carlos, and Logan gave her a Back-Off look and she looked scared.

"I want to give her a piece of my mind, some one should teach her a lesson" Kendall said when he can no longer see her.

"She clearly wants you back" James said.

"She's a monster, who would?" Kendall said. I just listened to their conversation because it's obvious that it's 'dude' talk. I just placed my hands in my pocket because I didn't like what happened.

"Don't worry, some one will someday" Logan said patting his back making him a little better.

"You know forget about her" James said.

"She made our lives miserable when she came in to your life anyway" Carlos said.

"Yeah, and now we have Melody" He said hugging me including me in the conversation, then the guys joined in.

"Guys......to........tight" I said getting squeezed by their tight hugs.

"Sorry" They said together and we all laughed. Then we went in Logan's Car and we headed off to his house. After a few minutes we arrived.