Chapter 19 Now we know, hair cuts, Last minute advice.

Hey Yo buddyos

Yay I wrote the next chapter already.

Sorry it kind of sucks, I didn't really know what to write but the next one will be better for sure.

I made James have a litte of his love-for-products and his comb personality.

I don't know why I did that but that's just how I roll.

Enjoy!!

................................................................................................................

(James' P.O.V)

We left Melody's house with the most shocking news ever. MELODY LIKES KENDALL BACK!!

"Oh my goodess, oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS" Carlos said as he got in my car.

"CARLOS!!" I said kind of annoyed.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy Melody likes Kendall back" Carlos said jumping a bit in his seat. He's right anyways, I am so happy too.

"I know me too" Logan said but he wasn't jumping like Carlos. I started the engine and drove to the mall, where the barber shop is.

"I can't wait to tell Kendall" Carlos said.

"Woah woah woah hold up" Logan said.

"What's wrong?" Carlos asked.

"Did you forget already??" Logan said and saw him rolled his eyes from the mirror in the middle.

"Forget what??" Carlos asked again completely clueless which made Logan slap his forehead.

"Melody, said we can't tell him" I said taking a right.

"Awww that's to bad" Carlos said "I mean if we tell Kendall that Melody likes him back, he'll have more confidence to make his next move, you know what I mean?"

"I get you Carlos" I said.

"But we promised Melody. We can't tell Kendall, no matter how badly we want to" Logan said.

"Carlos, we have to keep our word. Like when Kendall told us not to tell her about.......his feelings" I said.

"Yeah we have to keep our word, especially you. You're really not good in keeping secrets. I was actually surprised you didn't tell Melody about Kendall's feelings" Logan said.

"Hey I'm good in keeping secrets" Carlos said, offended. "I didn't tell James that you broke his comb" I immediately stopped my car, good thing there wasn't anyone behind us. Then I gave Logan a death look.

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT CARLOS!!!" Logan yelled and thumped his head which made Carlos go "OW"

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE MY COMB???!!! Oh that's so low man" I said.

"THAT.....I....WASN'T......It was an accident" Logan said a little guilty. "I'm sorry James, I'll buy you another one" It took me a few seconds then I finally calmed down.

"Fine your my bud anyways so of course I forgive you" I said and continued driving "Don't hide things like that from me anymore"

"OKay" Logan said who was still kind of angry at Carlos.

"See Carlos?, you have to keep your mouth shut" Logan said.

"Logan is right Carlos, you can't even keep a simple secret just like that." I said.

"But hey at least I didn't tell Logan that you ate his last pack of skittles yesterday with out permission" Carlos said then he immediately placed his hands on his mouth.