Chapter 10

"3, 2, 1!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Angel and Draco screamed, smiling. 

Mini fireworks that Angel had borrowed from the twins exploded over their heads. The air glowed green and silver. Sparks showered down to the ground. 

"A toast to a New Year!" Angel exclaimed. She and Draco clinked their cups together and downed a swig of Exploding Lemonade.

"A toast to fireworks, I guess." Draco said. Cups clinked. Another sip of lemonade.

"A toast to the best, most awesomest person in the world!" Angel said.

"That's not fair," Draco frowned, " You can't toast to yourself."

"Draco!" Angel giggled, "I was talking about you!" 

"Aww. That's so cute!" Draco teased.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Angel said, laughing, " Come on. Lets watch a movie!"

"But, those are for muggles." 

"You can at least try one."

"Fine." Draco sighed, "but only one."

(Time skip) 

After watching y/f/m (your favorite movie) Angel fell asleep on the couch. It had been a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey Guys! Happy summer and Happy Memorial day! Sorry for the short filler chapter. I would like to give today's special shout out to : (drum-roll please)

Calm_and_BerseRK

Comment about what holiday is your favorite and why to earn a shout out next time.

Comment. Like. Share.

love-  Kayla