Chapter 16

This video is a cover of one of my favorite songs. It has frickin' LARA WOLLINGSTON and JANIE AWOCK!!!!!!! litterally the best child actresses of all time. Lara played in Shrek when she was 5! And then she played Matilda in Matilda the Musical at age 7. Main character at age 7!!!!!! Ok, enough fangirling. On to the story.......

This chapter will be in 3 parts. Angel's pov, Harry's pov, and Draco's pov. Enjoy!

Angel's pov

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, just like I did three years ago on this day. On the day that everything changed. On the day I found out I was a wizard. My mind is flooded with memories of the past.

A muggle life. Without magic. Doing everything by hand. Then one day, Mr. L/n got the letter. The next day I moved in with the Weasleys, still hardly believing what was happening was real. Everything changed, from that point on.

But today was different from that day in more ways than one. Today, I could not talk. I could not utter a single syllable. I had almost forgotten what it was to talk, already. To feel the rolling syllables in my throat, to feel those vibrations in my voice box. I missed it.

I woke up, and got out of bed. Mum had fixed (your favorite food) for breakfast. I opened a few presents, 2 from Mum, 1 from Dad,1 from Fred, and 1 from Ginny. A few more presents came later. The best being a spell-check quill from George, and an awesome looking book from Bill.

As I was starting to read the book from Bill, I received 4 owls, all at my window at once.

Ginny, who shared a room with me, looked up at all the noise.

"Look whose popular." She teased.

Ha, Ha. Very funny Ginny. I signed.

I opened the first owl.

It was a box of Honey Dukes double fudge cookies, that Tori and Hermione had teamed up to buy. I had always wanted to try those.

The next was my Hogwarts letter.

The next was 2 things from Harry. One was a Birthday Card. He had obviously heard about my voice, probably from Ron, and had put that he was sorry about the accident. It came with a cute little Slytherin colored outfit.

(Pictured below. Ignore the broom)

I opened the next present

I opened the next present. It had a card and a Box.

I opened the card first.

Dear Angel,

I cherish Hogsmeade, where we first met. The moment I clapped eyes on you, I knew you were going to be a great girl. But now, I regard you as much more.

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you smiling and talking with Tori. I was further wowed by your cute laugh.

You have eyes like pools of (e/c) and the most adorable nose I've ever seen. When I look at you, I just want to kiss those soft lips and hold you.