Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)

Niall woke up excited, knowing that today was the day that him and boys could fianlly take a little break from shows and things and just relax. It was about seven in the morning and they had to be abord the Fantasy cruise ship at ten.

"Get up lads! We've got to be on the boat in three hours."

Louis let out a loud grown, rolled out of his bed, and laidon the floor between his and Zayn's beds for a minute. The rest of the boys got up and out of bed, like normal, civilized people. Niall waited at the small table in the hotel room for the others then there was a knock at the door. He opened the door slowly. Room service was here with their breakfast. After giving a tip he called out to the others,

"You might want to get in here. There's food!"

Louis was the first to the table, he said nothing to Niall before shoveling eggs in his face. Harry and Liam were next to the table, they were talking about the concept of a new song or something.

"So." said Zayn taking a seat. "Are we excited for our cruise?"

"I am." said Niall taking a sip of his tea.

"My only consern about taking this cruise in particular is that we picked the cruise with all the rich old farts." Louis said finally putting down his fork.

"Oh, don't get down. I'm sure will have fun." Niall said trying to keep the mood positive.

Boys continued eating then when they were done they got dressed packed up and checked out of the hotel

Shayla woke up in her hotel room in Cocoa Beach. She smiled at the celining knowing that today she was about to get on a cruise ship to debut her newest works of art. Shayla was quite a young artist, and she hoped to be taken seriously with the potential buyers, them being being much older than her and such. She grabbed her cell phone to check the time. It was just about eight so she had about two hours before she had to be on the boat. She threw on some sweat pants and a striped t-shirt and went down stairs to get some breakfast. On her way down one of the employees greeted her.

"Good morning, Miss Benna."

"Morning." She said with a smile.

She wasn't sure how they knew her name but she just guessed it was on a guest list or something. When she reached the breakfast buffet she wasn't overly hungry. She just grabbed a bagel and a cup of tea and sat down on one of the couches in the lobby. She sipped her tea as she watched the last hour of The Hangover why that was on TV this early she had no idea. When Shayla was done she went back up to her room gathered her stuff, checked out and left for the port.

After waitting in lots of lines the boys where finally on the boat and in there room.

"It feels so good to sit down." Said Liam stretching out on the couch.

"Wow." Said Harry looking around the room. "I knew the rooms on boats were small but wow they're small."

"At least it's just the two of us." Said Liam sitting up. "The other three are all in the same room next door. I bet you five pounds they are fighting over the actual bed in the room."

"I bet another five pounds Louis and Niall are going to end up on the bunk beds. Speaking of beds that ones mine."

"Fine." said Liam throwing his stuff over on to the bottom bunk.

"Move it Louis!" Said Niall pushing him through the door.

"Really?" Said Zayn looking around.

"The three of us have to share a bed?" Louis asked.

"No there's bunk beds right there, you numpty."

"Mine!" Said Zayn doing a body slam on to the bed.

"What?" Said NIall and Louis at the same time.

"How does that work?" asked Niall slightly annoyed.

"Simple, I was first."

Harry and Liam knocked at the door.

Niall and Louis looked at the bunk beds then back at Zayn.

"We'll deal with it later, lads." said Niall opening the door.

"How's it going, boys?" Harry said with a huge grin across his face. He knew they were fighting over the bed arragements.

"You all ways have good timing." Niall said walking out the door.

"Let's go see what their is to do on this boat." Liam said following them.

The group left to explore the boat.

Shayla followed one of the ship's employees up to the top floor of the boat. They walked down a very long hallway, then they stopped in front of a door that read, Golden Suite.

"Here you are Miss Benna." He said passing her two keys.

"Thank you."

"The rest of your bags should be up here around six."

"Alright."

When he left Shayla, swiped the key and opened the door. When she walked in she nearly dropped to the floor. Her room was beautiful. The floor was a black and shiney, and the walls were the same. The first thing she noticed about the room is the huge living room and kitchen. The island had eight stools all lined up around the front. And in the living room sat a "C" shaped couch the color of pure gold. That looked out on to her balconey with two loungers and a large hot tub. Upstairs in the suite was interesting because there was one master bedroom at the end of the hall and all the way around there were large curtains and behind each of the curtains were a bedroom. Shayla was in shock she couldn't believe the room she was given. She unpacked and put everything in her closet then headed out to prepare her works for the show tonight.