Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach

"Oh my gosh." Harry said suddenly. " You know what I just realized?"

"What?" Shay asked sitting on the edge of his lawn chair.

"We haven't got off at any of the ports."

"Oh yeah..." Said Niall.

"Where are we today?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. Do you know Shayla?" Harry asked her.

Shayla was to busy playing with the tiny umbrella that came with Niall's drink to hear Harry's question.

"Shayla? Shayla? Kermie!" Harry yelled.

"What?" She said throwing the umbrella at Zayn.

"Ha!" Louis laughed at her responding to her nickname.

"Where are we today?" Harry asked.

"I believe we are in Roatan, Honduras." She said leaning back beside him.

"Do we feel like hitting the beach?" Harry asked playing with her hair.

"I do whatever you lads do." Shayla said looking to Louis. He smiled at her.

"I'll go." Niall said sitting up.

"Me too." Louis said.

"All right let's go." Liam said getting up.

Shayla grabbed a beach bag and everyone threw in their stuff.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys I'm not carrying all this." She said looking at them. "You carry it." She said handing the bag to Louis.

"No, it's pink." He said looking at the beach bag.

"Fine." She said

"No, it's pink." He said looking at the beach bag.

"Fine." She said going up stairs.

"What is she doing?" Liam said looking at the stairs.

They shrugged. A few moments later Shayla came back downstairs holding a white and navy striped bag almost identical to the pink one. She opened up the striped bag and put it on the floor, then he opened the pink bag, turned it upside down and dumped all the stuff into the other bag.

"Here you go, Your Highness." She said bowing and passing him the bag.

Liam, Niall and Harry were laughing.

"She showed you." Niall teased as they walked out the door.

***

Once they got off the boat, they walked down the gorgeous boardwalk and Niall convinced them all that they needed to eat first. So they stopped for a bite then went to the beach. Shayla was the first one to step foot on the beach. She laid down in the sand,

"Tired are we?" Liam asked standing over her.

"No, just enjoying the beach." She said taking the sunglasses off her head and putting them on her face.

Louis took the beach bag and put it down next to her. "So what are we gonna do?" He asked looking at the boys.

"Sandcastles!" Niall shouted.

"Yes!" Shay said excitedly shooting up from the ground.

Shayla, Louis and Niall quickly ran down the beach and started making a huge pile of sand.

"I swear they are five on the inside." Liam said walking up the beach.

"Probably." Harry laughed following him.