Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing

When they got to the pasta bar, Louis insisted on getting everyone's food for them.

"Fine but if mine has an eyeball in it I'm not eating it." Shay said sarcasticly

"Aww, you're no fun." Louis said leaving the table.

Shay took a seat between Niall and Harry.

"What are the odds he's going to get normal food?" Zayn asked from across the table.

Niall, Shay and Harry all made a zero with their hands.

"I just noticed something." said Shay.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Liam's not here."

"I think he went to get drinks."

They all sat there quietly, exhausted from their morning. After a few minutes Liam came back with drinks

"Alright, I've got a coke for me, Niall and Zayn, a ginger ale for Harry, a milkshake for Louis, and a pink lemonade for Shayla."

"Thank you." Shayla said grabbing her drink.

"Are we going to go do the karaoke tonight?" Harry asked.

"No way." Shay said instantly.

"What not?" Niall asked with a smile.

"I'm just don't want to."

"That's such a good reason." Harry said sarcastically.

"Why do you really not want to sing?" Liam asked curiously.

Before she said anything Louis returned with the food.

"Good, food." Shay said trying to change the subject.

All the boys except Louis shot her disapproving looks.

"Why are you making faces at her?" Louis asked putting a plate of linguini in front of Zayn.

"Shay-" Harry started but Shay put her hand over his mouth.

"Missed you so much, please sit down." She said trying to avoid the subject.

He shot a flirty smile at her and sat down.

"Well you were wrong." Zayn said taking a bite of his lasagna.

"About what?" Niall asked.

"About Louis getting normal food." Harry answered for him.

"Oh right." Shay said remembering that little discusion.

Louis shot her a annoyed look but he had a mouth full so it just came out looking funny.

Shay left to go to the bathroom and when she came back all the boys had smirks spread across your face. She knew that they told Louis about her not wanting to do karaoke tonight. Shay looked at them then slowly backed away and ran down to the atrium. She sat down at the bar talking to the bartender until Liam grabbed one of her arms and Zayn grabbed the other and lifted her off the bar stool and over to Harry, Louis and Niall. Shayla turned to Zayn, "Why are you chasing me now karaoke isn't until eight?"

"Just seeing how easy it's going to be later." He replied. "Alright. Well now that the chase is over who wants to go to the arcade."

No one said anything.

"Really? No one?" He said looking at the group.

"I'll go." Shay said.

"While you two childeren go do that, we are going to soak up the sun." Louis said jokingly.