Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up

"Shay!" Louis yelled from downstairs. "Hurry up we need to get breakfast and go on the slides!"

"I'm going as fast as I can." She said grabbing a sweater to cover up her bathing suit. She slammed the door to her room and ran down the stairs.

"Where are the party boots?" Niall laughed.

She laughed.

"Party boots?" The others asked looking at each other.

"Inside thing." Shay said as they walked out the door.

Once they got their breakfast and sat down to eat Harry said, "I can't imagine how you two are eating."

"Why?" Zayn asked confused.

"Because." He started. "Niall and Shayla were up in Niall's room at three this morning eating pizza."

Louis laughed.

"We were hungry." said Niall defending his decision.

"Yeah." Shay said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"That's attractive." Louis said sarcastically.

Shay's face went pink, she covered her face with her hands and laughed.

"Louis I don't think you're a very good judge of attractiveness." Niall said trying not to laugh.

"Don't be mean to my baby." Harry yelled jokingly patting Louis' hair.

"Well, I'll leave you two to have your...uh..bromance." She said getting up from the table.

"Me too." Liam said following her out to the pool deck.

Not too long after she and Liam got out to the pool deck the other boys joined them. Louis, Shay, Niall and Harry ran up the stairs like they were five years old and had never seen a waterslide before. Liam and Zayn, however, just rolled their eyes and followed. Louis was the first one down the slide. Before anyone else went down Harry spoke up, "I have an idea."

"What?" Liam said from behind him.

"Here." He said guiding Shay and Niall to the top of the racing slides and sitting them back facing him. "Let's play a game."

"Ok." Shay said squinting against the sun.

"I'll ask you questions and if you get the question wrong then I'm going to push you down the slide, backwards. First up is Shayla." Harry said pointing at her. "Who is your favourite member of One Direction?"

"Ummm, you." She said not wanting to get pushed.

"Wrong! There was a pause." He said pushing her down the slide.

Shay screamed and shut her eyes. She was a little scared to go down backwards. When she reached the bottom Louis was standing over her. "You going down the wrong way, love." He laughed.

"I was pushed." She laughed. "Help me up." She said putting her hands up.

"I would not have pushed you." Louis said with a cute smile.

"I know." She said smiling. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" Louis asked quickly.

"I love this song." Shay said smiling.

"What is it?"

"Loosen Up by Outasight." She said doing the inbetweeners dance.

"Whoa, you're stealing my moves now?" He said laughing.

"Yup." She said still dancing. Louis joined her.

"Let's try something else." He said stopping.

"What?" She said turning to him.