Chapter One - Wonderland

The boys were out playing ping pong on the Lido deck. Liam, Zayn and Louis watched as Harry and Niall played.

"Point!" Niall yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"No, I reckon that is a point for Harry?" Louis said pulling his drink down.

"What? Did you not just see the ball go passed him?"

"Oh, Niall, Niall, Niall. You see, Harry, has curly hair."

They laughed then continued with they're game.

After lunch the boys were amazed at the amount of things to do on a boat.

"For an old fart style cruise, as Louis said, there are a lot of cool things to do on board." Said Liam sipping his beer.

"I agree." Said Harry flipping over to his stomach on the lounge chair.

"This is going to be a great holiday." Louis said putting on his sunglasses.

Niall and Zayn were looking at the ship's events for the night.

"There's an art show from six 'till eight. Do any of you fancy going?"

"Possibly." Louis said grabbing the paper from Niall. "There will be wine and snacks, music and the artworks of Miss Benna." He read from the event description.

"Seems more like a social event." Niall said shielding his eyes from the sun.

"Well I'm going to go." Zayn said pick up his drink.

"I'll go with you." Louis said sitting up.

"We'll go after diner."

Meanwhile Shayla was in the gallery helping organize her event. She was talking to the cruise director, Cory, about music.

"How about something classical?" He asked.

"No. Listen Cory I know these people are old but I don't want them to die of boardem. We need something new upbeat, modern. I've got it Foster the People and Arcade Fire."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but, why them?"

"Because I feel like that music goes along better with the collection." She said gesturing for him to look at her work.

"I see." He said looking at her work. "Oh, I should ask you before I forget. Do you need a dinner reservation?"

"No. I'll just grab a snack or something."

"Alright."

Shayla left the gallery, and returned to her room and changed in to her bathing suit. She put her beach blond hair up in a high poney tail, grabbed her huge black sunglasses and left to go soak up some sun. Shayla took a seat by the pool and relaxed. She wasn't too stressed about the show but a little relaxing never hurt anyone.

Niall, Harry and Zayn were all relaxing by the upper pool, while Louis and Liam were riding the water slides. Then out of the blue random, Harry stood up and looked over to the lower pool. Then he spotted some girl relaxing down by the pool. Then Zayn came up beside him and spotted her two.

Zayn turned to Harry. "Are you going to go talk to her, mate?"

"I don't know...maybe...possibly."

The two sat back down.

"Talk to who?" Said Niall.

"Just the girl relaxing on the lower deck." said Harry trying to get comfortable.

Niall got up to look up and she was gone. "Lads, she's gone."

"Whatever, it's not like she's going to jump off the boat, we'll find her."