Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy

Shayla woke up and turned to look at the clock, 9:07am, she groaned and rolled of the head smacking her head on the floor.

"Ouch." She whined.

She got up from the floor and walked into her bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in. She washed all the salt water out of her hair from the beach yesturday. When she was done she wrapped herself in a towel and started looking through her closet for something to put on today. She pulled out a pair of denim shorts, and her shirt that says Property of Texas. Then before she left the room she put on Harry's Jack Wills sweater.

She walked down stairs to check if anyone was awake. No one was down stairs, she grabbed the remote from the couch and turned on the TV to the live feed of the lido deck. She stood there and watched it for a minute. Then walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone. She called for some room service and ordered breakfast for all of them. Once that was done she took a seat on the couch and started channel surfing. She waited for someone to get up but no one came downstairs. Getting tired of waiting she decided to wake them up. She walked up the stairs and opened to curtain to Harry's room. They're were pillows all over the room but none on the bed. She could only see the top of his curly head poking out from underneath the blankets. She leaned over the edge of the bed and started poking at his curls.

"Harry, harry, harry, harry, harry." She whispered.

"Stop it Louis." He groaned.

"Louis?" She asked confused. "It's Shayla."

"Oh well, go away, I'm tired." He said pulling the blankets over her head.

"But Harr-ee-ee." She whined. "I'm getting us room service."

"Fine." He said sitting.

"You wake up Zayn. I'll get Louis, Liam and Niall." She said grabbing a pillow from the floor and leaving the room.

"Wait, is that my sweater?"

"Yup." She said from outside the room.

Next Shayla walked into Niall's room. She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, "Wake up, Nialler, we are getting food."

He shot up in bed. "What?"

"I needed to wake you up because we are getting breakfast delivered to our room."

"Okay." He said getting up.

"Let's go wake up Liam."

Niall and Shayla walked in to Liam's room and very carefully and quietly stepped up on either side of his bed.

Niall whispered, "1...2...3"

With that they started jumping on the bed.

"Wake up Daddy Direction!" They yelled as they continued jumping.

"Stop it!" He yelled.

"Then get up." Niall said as he and Shay jumped off the bed.

"Why?" He moaned.

"Because we are getting breakfast delivered." Niall said as they left the room.

Liam slowly started getting up out of bed. Shayla and Niall went downstairs to see if everyone was up.

"Where's Louis?" Harry asked as she was half-way down the stairs.

"Oh right, I forgot about him." She said remembering he was still asleep. "Niall pass me that." He threw the pillow he was holding to her. She caught it, "I'll be back in a minute."

Shayla ripped open to curtain to Louis' room. She smacked him in the face with the pillow.

"Bloody hell!" He yelled startled.