Chapter Nineteen - Last Day

I've never done a little note before a story before so....hi...um...thanks for the 1000 reads you guys are great. I love you all. This story is coming to an end there will be only one more chapter but don't worry I have already started the sequel. Please give me some feedback and ideas for the next book. Thanks. Love from BerliozKitty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting around a table on the pool deck, people watching then Shayla said, "I can't believe we only have one more day on this boat. " 

"We only have one more day on the boat?" Louis said sounding slightly panicked.

"Yeah." She said leaning away from him. 

"What's wrong with you?" Zayn said giving him a confused look. 

"Nothing I just was kind of zoned out for a second."

"Alright." Shayla said awkwardly. 

"So what's going on today?" Harry said taking the copy of the newspaper on the table. "There is bingo at three in the theater." 

"As fun as that sounds I'll pass." Shayla said flicking the straw in her drink. 

"There is going to be a hairy chest competition at twelve thirty." Harry continued.

"Oh god, no." Louis, Shayla and Niall said in unison. 

"Okay, aren't we picky today." Harry said scanning the list of events. "Here we go, the do-whatever-the-heck-you-want option."

"That one." Liam said putting his empty glass on the table. 

"I vote we go back to arcade." Zayn suggested. 

"Ready for round two of air hockey are we, Zayn?" Shayla teased.

"Oh yeah." 

"Let's go."

The six of them ran hectically through the boat until they reached the arcade. Shayla and Zayn ran over to the air hockey table and instantly started playing. Liam and Niall started playing a motorcycle racing game. Niall and Liam were getting pretty competitive when Niall fell off the simulator.

"Careful Niall." Louis called from the other side of the arcade.

Niall laughed and got back up on the simulator and finished the race.

"I win." Liam cheered as he won the race.

"No fair, I fell off." Niall complained trying not to smile.

"You fell off a stationary bike." Harry laughed.

"Don't judge me."

"Woo!" Zayn yelled after getting the winning point in his air hockey game. "So much for kicking my butt."

"I would have won but I busy laughing at Niall." Shayla said sitting on the floor laughing.

"Hey!" Niall said walking over to her.

"It's okay, I still love you." Shayla said smiling.

"That's better." He said helping her off the floor.

She walked over to where Harry and Louis were standing. She stood in front of Harry, "I challenge you." She said poking him in the chest. "To that." She said pointing to one of those alien killing games.

"What is that game?" Harry said looking at it.

"No idea. But I bet I could beat you in it." She said picking up a gun.