Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie

Louis woke up in a daze. He was still laying on Shayla's legs, still in a tux, and she was still laying on Niall who was also asleep. He got up from the couch. Harry, Liam and Zayn must have went up stairs because they were not on the couch. Louis got up from the couch. When he did Niall and Shayla streched out taking up the entire couch.

"Were you two just waiting for me to get up." Louis said crossing his arms.

They smiled and went back to sleep. Louis laughed and turned to the kitchen to see Harry sitting at the island sipping tea.

"They are two little devils." Louis said pointing to the couch.

"Doesn't surprise me." Harry laughed.

Louis walked up beside him.

"So how was the party?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"What are you taking about, mate?" Louis asked grabbing a cup.

"Don't be stupid."

"I'm not."

"Well?" Harry tried again.

"Well I went to a party." Louis said pouring some tea.

"Thank was such a good story, you know Louis you should be a writter, because you put so much details in your storys." Harry said sarcastically.

"Ok, ok, ok. Nothing really happened. She talked to some people and we danced." He said plainly.

"Mmm hmm." He said waiting for more.

"I tell you later."

"See ya later." Harry said with a smirk getting up from the island.

"When you go upstairs wake up Zayn and Liam, we should go to breakfast soon." He said putting the cups in the sink.

Harry went upstairs, and Louis walked over to the couch. Shayla and Niall were sleeping peacefully, but not for long. Louis got right between them and yelled, "CARROTS!"

"I didn't do it!" They screamed shooting up from the couch at the same time.

Louis started laughing.

"You scared me." Shayla said trying to catch her breath.

"I nearly had a heart attack." Niall said gripping his chest.

"I'd like to know what you two didn't do?" Louis laughed.

Niall and Shay looked at each other they're faces turned red.

"I don't know." Niall laughed.

"Well get your butts upstairs and put some clothes on we are going to breakfast."

"Am I seriously still wearing this thing?" Shayla said looking at her dress.

"Yup." Niall said helping her up from the couch.

"I'm gonna but some freaking shorts on." She said running up the stairs. She nearly knocked Zayn over on her way by. "Sorry Zayn." She yelled from her room.

Zayn joined Louis on the couch. "That girl is crazy." He laughed.

"Yeah she is." Louis said not noticing he was smiling.

"And you like her." Zayn said under his breath.

"What?" Louis said quickly turning to him.

"Nothing." Zayn said putting his hands up in defence.

"Aww don't be embarrassed Boo Bear." Zayn said following him.

"Boo Bear?" Shayla repeated coming down the stairs.

"Yeah." Louis said blushing slightly.

"That's so cute." Shayla said with a smile.

"It's what my mom calls me." Louis said running his fingers through his hair.

"My mom called me Kermie." Shayla said absently. "I guessed I watched The Muppets too much." She shugged.

Louis and Zayn were laughing holding there sides.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Kermie!" Louis said laughing like he had just heard the funniest joke in the world.

"I never understood the name." Shayla said thinking about.

Niall, Harry and Liam walked downstairs.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked grabbing his shoes.

"The fact that my mom called me Kermie." Shayla said holding back a smile.

Liam and Harry both had extremely confused looks on their faces but Niall was laughing, as usual.

"Come on guys should go get breakfast." Shayla said digging through the closet. "Ah ha." She said pulling out a pair of Toms. She put them on then looked down at her feet. "What the?"

"What?" Niall asked.

"My Toms grew." She said taking them off and examining them.

"I doubt that." She looked up at Louis. "You're wearing mine." He said passing her her shoes.

"Now that we all have our own shoes on, let's eat!" Harry said leading them out of the room and down to the buffet.

Shayla let Niall get her food for her, because for some odd reason he wanted to. She sat down at a large table by herself. She pulled out Zayn's phone, that she stole, to play Cut the Rope when someone sat down across from her.

"That was fast." She said not looking her from the phone.

"Morning Miss Benna."

She looked up to see Mike Wills sitting in front of her. "Morning." She said putting the phone away.

"So are you going to take my offer?" He said looking at her intensely.

"Not at the moment." She said looking past him.

"Well don't we have a diva." He said rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" Shayla said glaring at him.

"I said we have a diva." He repeated louder.

"Wanna fix what you just said?" Shayla demanded getting up from the table.

"Do I?" He said getting up in her face.

"Yeah, you should."

Then Liam, Zayn and Louis returned to the table.

"What's going on here?" He asked pushing Mike and Shayla away from each other.

"You know there are a million other artists I could interview." Mike said backing away from Liam.

"Than interview them all Michael!" Shayla yelled as he walked away.

"What was that about?" Zayn asked taking a seat beside her.

"He wanted to know I wanted to be interviewed and I said not at the moment then he said stuff and yeah." She said fixing her hair.

"Here's your food, Kermie." Niall laughed setting a plate down in front of her.

"Thanks." She laughed. He took a seat beside her. "What's so funny?" She asked looking at Louis confused.

"The name is still funny." He giggled.

"Oh, shut up, Boo Bear."

"At least Boo Bear makes more sense than Kermie."

"I'll give you that." She said taking a bite of toast.