Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry

Harry and Shayla left the group unnoticed. When they were in the elevator Shayla turned to Harry, "I'll met you at the bar from last night."

The door opened and Harry stepped out, he smiled, "Alright."

The door closed and Shayla started mentally scaning her closet. She gasped, she knew the dress. She couldn't help but smile. Shayla opened the door, kicked her flip flops across the room and ran up the stairs. She swung open the closet doors and grabbed the glittery deep blue one sleeve dress. Shayla took a deep breath in, she really loved that dress. She slipped it on and gazed across her shoes. Then put on a pair of black heels so she'd be the same height as Harry. When they dance she wanted to be able to look him in the eyes. Shayla left her room and went down to the bar. She noticed Harry from a far, in his nice blazer, talking to one of the bartenders, quickly and quietly she walked up behind him. The bartender he was talking to noiced her. "Who's your bird?" He asked gestering to Shayla.

"Bird? What?" He said turning around. He smilied and put his arm around her waist. "This is Shayla."

"I'm not your bird." She smirked.

"Not yet." Harry joked.

She had a drink and the three continued talking. After a while Harry asked what time it was. Then got up off his chair and said to Shayla. "We should get going."

She took his arm and they entered the club. Everyone in the club was nicely dressed and dancing. Her and Harry started dancing, they were laughing and having fun. Then the club started playing the slow songs. Shay slowly put one hand on his shoulder as he put his hand on her waist. When they started dancing , without saying anything Harry knew she was having a good time. They were both uncontrollably smiling. A few songs passed and they had said anything then Shay looked to the ground and said, "I need to tell you something."

"What?"

Shay looked up at him and their eyes locked. They stopped dancing and took a step closer together.

"You're a wizard Harry."

Neither of them looked away, but they started laughing, hard and loud. To the point where they left the club to keep from disturbing the other people.

They were holding hands still laughing as they walked around the perimeter of the boat.

"How did you come up with that?" Harry asked.

"I had that planned for like three songs. I picked the perfect moment."

"You're so funny, you know that?"

"I do now."

"You should do stand up."

"You're drunk."

"No seriously, your timing is great."

"There you two are!" A familiar voice said from behind them. They turned around to see Zayn and Louis walking up to them.

"Perfect. Just the lads I was looking for." Harry said walking up to them. He put his arm around Zayn. "Don't you think Shay should be comedian."

"Come on, Harry, let's go back to the room." Zayn said helping Harry support himself.

Shayla was standing beside Louis when he turned and said, "Too much fun?"

"Oh yeah." Shayla said following Zayn and Harry.

"What did you say that was so funny?" Louis asked walking beside her.

"I said you're a wizard Harry, when we were dancing."