Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are

When they got back to the room. They all sat down on the couch.

"I really hate you guys. You know that?" Shayla said.

"No you don't." Niall said leaning closer to her.

"Oh my god." She said burying her face in her hand with a smile. "I can't believe you made me do that."

"But you were so good." Harry said laughing.

"Now you're making fun of me?" Shayla was so embrassed she couldn't do anything but laugh.

"No you were amazing and I think it's ridiculous that you would be embrassesed." Harry said putting his arm around her.

"Well. I need to get this freaking dress off." Shayla said getting up.

"Don't leave me." Harry said reaching for her hand.

She leaned down. "I suppose you want your goodnight kiss now?" Harry smiled and was about to say something then Shay said with a smirk, "If that's the case then too bad."

"Oh, she got you good." Liam said laughing at Harry.

After Shay got out of her dress and it to her pajamas. Before she went back down stairs, she stopped and looked in the mirror. Her long blond hair was now only partially curled, and she was now wearing a pair of purple pajama shorts and a red v-neck t-shirt.

When she got back down stairs, Harry and Liam, were the only two on the couch.

'Where did Niall, Zayn and Louis go?" She asked sitting down with them.

"I'm not sure. They just said they were going to look around." Liam said.

"I'll go find them." Harry said getting up.

"No don't bother." Shayla said putting her hand on his arm.

"Well it's better than just sitting here." He said grabbing one of the keys on the table. "Be back later."

When the door closed Liam turned to her.

"How was your night?" He asked with a smiled.

She hesitated to answer though she didn't know why. "Good. How was yours?"

"Brilliant."

They just started at each other for a moment then Liam said, "Do you want to go out on the balcony?"

"Sure." She nodded following him out.

They sat down in front of the glass.

"Wow." Shayla whispered.

The ocean was dark blue that danced underneath the beautiful black sky sprayed with stars. They said nothing just looked out on to the ocean. Time passed then they were laying down looking up at the sky. Then they fell asleep.

Not long after Shayla was woken up by someone tapping her shoulder.

"I couldn't find Zayn." Harry said.

"What?" Shayla asked in a daze.

"I couldn't find Zayn." He repeated louder.

"Ok." She said leaning closer to Liam who was also asleep.

"Help me find him." Harry said.

"Why?" She groaned.

"Because, it's three in the morning and we should probably find him before he gets into any trouble."

"He's fine." She said hiding her face in Liam's shoulder.

"No, we should find him."

"Get Louis or Niall to do it."