The Wedding

Setting: Garden wedding (please refer to the photo)

Chen wore a black suit and a bowtie. He kept breathing in and breathing out, he's nervous. He's standing in front of the altar together with his best friend and best man Chanyeol because his parents couldn't come. "Chen, calm down. You might get a heart attack." Chanyeol whispered.

His bride finally marched on the aisle with a beautiful white wedding dress. She's being escorted by her father who used to hit Chen with his slippers.

She's very beautiful and elegant. She's like a princess who is about to marry a prince. The pianist named Lay started to play a wedding song.

"I think I wanna get married too." Chanyeol murmured and suddenly caught his attention to a cute guy standing in the crowd and playing with some flowers.

* * *

"Yah! Xiumin! What are you doing? Start singing!" Lay whispered to the guy who is eating steamed buns and standing beside him.

Xiumin, the wedding singer, took a deep breath and started singing "Rest of My Life" by Bruno Mars. "Everyday I wake up next to an angel...." he sung.

Chen suddenly heard the voice and lost his attention to his bride. "Omo! He has a sweet voice." he murmured.

Everyone listened to the song and feel the wedding even more but not Chen. He looked away from his bride and searched around to see who owns that beautiful sweet voice.

"Yah! Chen! Where are you going?" Chanyeol pulled his hand before he could leave the altar. "Don't run away from your bride." he said.

"M-mianhae." Chen mumbled and received his bride from her father. "Please take care of her. Don't ever make her cry. Don't hurt her or I'll follow you and hit you with my slippers!" her father laughed.

Chen smiled but Chanyeol noticed something on him. "What's wrong with Chen just now? He seemed like he's not prepared for the wedding?" he thought.

* * *

The music stopped and the ceremony started. Chen is having a hard time deciding but he shows them poker face. Because suddenly he fell in love with the singer's voice.

While the pastor is reading his sermon, Chen noticed two persons beside the piano. They were laughing together and throwing petals on each other.

"Xiumin, wear this! I'll take a picture of you." Lay said. Xiumin wore a flower crown and posed shyly beside the piano. Chen knew it was Xiumin who sang a while ago.

"Chen! Yah! Chen!" Chanyeol threw pebbles on the groom to get his attention. "It's your turn to answer." he said.

Chen surprised them all with his answer. "I'm sorry I can't marry her." he said.