BONUS PART: XiuMark [EXO NCT]

Mark is an introvert student who always chose to be alone. When someone talks to him, he makes their time together as boring as he could so they will leave him alone.

But when this new transfer student comes, will he be able to change Mark's last boring year of high school?

* * *

"Attention class, you'll be having a sit-in classmate for this month only. It's your last month as high school students. Please be good with him. Arasso?" their teacher said.

"Annyeong. I am Xiumin." he bowed and looked for a nice place to sit. "Teacher, may I sit next to that guy?" he pointed at the loner at the back named Mark. "Sure go ahead. It's a vacant seat anyway."

"Hello." Xiumin greeted. Mark just smiled and looked away. He plugged his earphones and didn't care about his surroundings.

During their break time, Xiumin approached Mark again. "Hello." he waved his two hands and read his name tag, "Hello Mark."

Mark waved his hand and continued to walk leaving Xiumin alone inside their classroom. "What's with that guy? Why such a snob?" he murmured.

Mark sat on the balcony and feel the air. He ate lunch and enjoyed his time being alone. It was the last slice of apple when suddenly Xiumin greeted him again, "Hello Mark!"

He sat beside him and ate the last slice of apple. "Mmhh. This apple is sweet." he said trying to start a conversation.

"Can't you talk? Is there something wrong with you? Why don't you speak to me?" Xiumin asked.

Feeling annoyed to death, Mark answered his question, "I am not interested in making friends. I came to school to study and finish school."

Xiumin nodded with his answer, "That's a nice answer. But wouldn't it be happier if you have friends while being at school? Don't you wanna try at least for this month only?" he asked.

Mark glared at Xiumin, "I said I am not interested." The sit-in student gave him a blank look, "Fine. But I'm just telling you. If you need a friend, just tell me." he said and left.

* * *

The next day the used-to-be-punctual Mark came to school late. The school gates were already closed when he came.

Xiumin who's just enjoying life saw Mark looking so troubled. "Hello." he greeted. "Oh? The gates are already closed."

Mark stared at his own shoes and murmured, "There will be a 50 points math quiz today."

Xiumin chuckled, "I actually know a secret passage that the school guard doesn't know."

Mark felt curious and just listened to him not convinced yet.

"If you really want to take the quiz, you can follow me." Xiumin started to walk away from the school gate.

Mark quietly followed.

It was located at the back of the school where tall grass grew. "Wait. Is it safe to pass here?" Mark hesitated.

"Of course! I do this every morning." Xiumin winked. He held Mark's hand and dragged him with him.

They climbed a wall to enter the school premise. When it was Xiumin's turn he fell and fractured his left foot a little. "Ah!"

It was painful but the experience of doing it together with a friend is worth it.

They quietly dashed to the male c.r. and pretended they just got out.

"Good job Mark. Since you followed me, we'll now be best friends." Xiumin whispered to him before entering their class.

Mark startled and got his eyes widened, "What?"

* * *

The next day, Xiumin helped Mark for the second time and now he's asking for another favor.

"I'll come visit your house this weekend." Xiumin said sounding like Mark can't do anything about it anymore.

So when Saturday came, Mark who forgot about his visitor, startled when he saw Xiumin sitting at the couch while sipping a cup of coffee when he came out from the bathroom.

"Hi Mark!" Xiumin greeted.

Mark furrowed his brows and immediately went inside his room to get dressed.

After few minutes, Mark came to greet his "friend".

"You look startled, did you forget you have a visitor today?" Xiumin teased.

"I just thought you were tripping on me when you said it. So I didn't believe it." Mark murmured.

So the whole Saturday they spent it on doing best friend things until night which made them closer and open to each other.

They knew each other's secrets and struggles. From that day, Mark's true personality was revealed.

"I know you're not really a boring and loner person!" Xiumin said.

* * *

It's already the school's graduation being held at the school gym. Mark decided to take a final walk to the places he used to go during his highschool years.

It's sad but everytime the memories of him with his best friend crosses his mind, he smiles.

"I wonder if we could see each other again." Mark murmured.

Xiumin left two days before graduation and left Mark with good memories.

* * *
THE END
* * *