6. Photograph

Xiumin stepped his foot slowly and alternately. "Sorry Luhan. But I love Chen." he murmured.

Luhan brought out some cards from his pocket and threw them to Xiumin. It was their naked photo together from last night.

Xiumin's eyes widened, "What is this?" he murmured.

"Break up with Chen or I'll show these photos to him and to the whole school." he said.

Xiumin shook his head, "You can't do this to me!"

"Remember that juice you drank last night and then suddenly your head hurts?" Luhan said, "It was all my plan."

Xiumin picked up all the pictures and begged Luhan, "Luhan please. Don't do this."

"Break up with Chen right now and I will burn these photos after." Luhan commanded. "Go!"

* * *

Xiumin waited for Chen to go to the school's rooftop after class.

"Sorry I'm late." Chen said as a greeting. He immediately hugged Xiumin who didn't even hugged Chen.

"What's wrong?" Chen asked, "Why do you look so upset? Did something happened?"

Xiumin's eyes started to be filled with tears and as he blinked it crawls down his cheek.

"Why are you crying? Who made you cry?" Chen hugged him tight.

"Chen. I'm -" Xiumin started to speak, "I'm breaking up with you." His tears couldn't stop from flowing after saying those hurtful words.

Chen removed his hand that were hugging his lover, "What? Why all of a sudden you're breaking up with me and I don't even know why?"

"I said I'm breaking up with you! Don't you understand? Stay away in my life! This relationship is just a lie!" Xiumin shouted.

Chen cried for the first time in front of Xiumin, "Lie? You mean you never really loved me? You think my love for you is just a lie?" he questioned.

Xiumin bit his lip which became a hint if he's telling a lie. "You're biting your lip again. You're lying. You're not breaking up with me right?" Chen chuckled but tears still falling.

"I'm really sorry. I love you but it's all over now. Goodbye Chen." Xiumin blinked his last tears away before leaving his lover alone.

Luhan was there waiting at the door and hugged Xiumin immediately. Chen saw it and it broke his heart even more.

"Good job Xiumin. Let's go home now." Luhan held his hand and brought him home. "I'll be with you forever and I guarantee that my love is not a lie." he whispered in his ear.