2. Sweet Lies

Xiumin and Chen were enemies in highschool. They love to do whatever they want just to tease each other and give them a bad day.

*FLASHBACK*

"Yah! He's coming! He's coming!" Baekhyun pat Chen's back repeatedly. "Get ready."

Xiumin walked slowly and quietly at the corridor while looking from side to side. He knew something would happen terrible again.

Chen grinned and splashed water exactly when Xiumin passed by.

SPLASH!!!

Chen and Baekhyun laughed out loud while looking at their classmate. "Xiumin! Why are you so wet? Is it raining outside?" Chen teased.

It wasn't new to Xiumin because Chen kept pranking him everyday, every hour, and sometimes every minute. He just smiled and went to change his clothes at the boys locker room.

"It's okay Xiumin. It's okay." he told himself while changing clothes. "No it's not okay Xiumin!" a voice suddenly spoke behind him and pinned him to the lockers.

Xiumin turned to his back to look who said that and not surprisingly, it was Chen. He rolled his eyes and pushed him away, "Stop bothering me. What do you want from me? Why do you keep on bullying me?"

He removed his pants and brief while making an angry eye contact with Chen and threw his wet clothes on his face. "I hate you so much!"

Chen chuckled, "This is one of the reasons why I love bullying you Xiumin." he murmured.

* * *

Worst of all, these two enemies were destined to be seatmates for the whole school year.

Chen came in to their classroom and threw Xiumin's wet clothes on his table. "You forgot to get this last night." Chen teased again.

Their classmates went "woooooohhh" and wondered what happened last night. "It was totally a great night with you Xiumin. Everything about you is perfect. And by the way, I loved the scent of your body." he smirked.

"Yah! What are you talking about?! Stop telling lies! We didn't met last night!" Xiumin responded.

"Then how would you explain those wet clothes? Didn't it rained last night?" Baekhyun supported Chen's lie.

It rained last night and everybody knows that, even Xiumin knows that.

"But we didn't meet last night! You splashed to me a bucket of cold water few minutes ago that's why I changed my clothes!" Xiumin explained.

"But how would you explain the fact that Chen has your uniform?" Baekhyun added.

All of their classmates attention are on them.

Xiumin gulped before trying to re-explain everything. "It's because -" he spoke but his words were cut by what Chen had announced.

"It's because we met. Something happened to us. And it all happened last night." Chen grinned.

From that day the word "XiuChen" and "ChenMin" became famous. Everyone ships them already.

a/n:
I'm currently listening to EXO's "What If" in Chinese version.... and I can't help but to sing the chorus with "XiuChen" hahahaha.
(try listening to it right now. you'll understand what i mean)