7. Bad News

After a year they never seen each other again because they already graduated in highschool.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still together - lucky for them.

Chen works as a wedding singer. He loved to sing songs for couples getting married and though his memory of Xiumin still hurts him, he's still in love with him until now.

"Chen, could you be our wedding singer when we get married too?" Baekhyun asked while sipping a cup of coffee. "Sure! No problem." he responded.

"CHEEEEEN!" Chanyeol shouted. He's running towards them while his eyes glued on his phone. "I've got a bad news!"

He sat beside Baekhyun and showed him the photo displayed on his phone, "Xiumin and Luhan are getting married!"

Chen's heart got broken again, "So they really loved each other?" he thought.

"They're looking for wedding singers!" Chanyeol added, "Why don't you tell them that you'll be their wedding singer? At least you could see Xiumin for the last time!"

"What for? To be broken hearted for the hundredth time? No. I'm not doing it." Chen shook his head and left the couple at the cafe.

"I know Chen's e-mail and password." Baekhyun whispered and kissed Chanyeol's ear. They both stared at each other and grinned.

* * *

Xiumin checked his account and received a message from a recipient he used to be chatting late at night few years ago.

@ ChennyChen:
Hello Xiumin.
It's been a long time.
I heard that you were looking for a wedding singer? May I?
Promise. I won't be there to ruin your wedding. It's just my way of finally saying goodbye to you.

Love,
ex_Chen

Xiumin teared a little after reading the message. "I missed you so much Chen. I hope to see you for the last time." he murmured and then replied to the message.

@ XiuminMarshmallow
Hi Chenny Chenny.
It's really been a long time. I'm so happy to hear from you again.
Sure! You can be our wedding singer.
I can't wait to see you again!

Love,
ex_Xiumin

Baekhyun and Chanyeol read Xiumin's reply and chuckled while lying on the bed. "Alright. Let's do this! All we have to do is to set up Chen." Chanyeol murmured.

* * *

So the next day....

"Chen, my friend D.O is getting married tomorrow. He's asking if you could sing to their wedding?" Baekhyun said.

"Same date with Xiumin's wedding. But since you didn't want to be broken hearted again, maybe it's better to sing for D.O's wedding than your ex." Chanyeol supported the plan.

Chen nodded, "You're right. Maybe I should really forget about him."

"Let's all go to the church tomorrow. Arasso?" Chanyeol said, "Wear black suits."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol grinned at each other.