9. Sweet Drive

Xiumin drove the car so fast and they went to the nearest beach where none from the crowd knows.

"I never thought you could drive that fast!" Chen chuckled. "You're always breath taking." he leaned and kissed him.

Xiumin closed his eyes and kissed him back passionately. He pressed the lock button to lock all the possible exits. "You have no escape baby." he whispered sexily in his ears.

"Yaah~ don't make me feel this way!" Chen chuckled. He started taking off Xiumin's clothes. "I love you babe." he said.

Xiumin took off Chen's clothes too while biting his lips and making a sexy eye contact.

"I said don't do that." Chen smiled. He smelled his neck and down to his chest. He traced the spaces between his abs and then his fingers went down to somewhere else.

Xiumin jolted in surprise. "You're too fast!" he pulled out Chen's hand from his pants. "Why not? We'll go that stage anyway."

Chen removed Xiumin's pants and brief and then placed the the curves of his knees to his shoulder. He bended down a little and started tickling him.

Xiumin giggled loudly. He ruffled Chen's hair as they go wild inside the car.

* * *

"I'm coming in." Chen whispered in his ears. "Wait." Xiumin stopped him, "Before you get in, ask me something convincing and worthy of getting in." he blinked.

"Ah. I know." Chen smirked, "Will you marry me?"

Xiumin shyly spread his thighs wider and said, "Yes. Now you may come in."

Chen kissed his lips over and over again to get Xiumin's attention. He didn't want him to feel so much pain while doing the act.

They breathed hard and their body heats filled the car with moist.

Xiumin moaned sexily and left some marks on Chen's body. "Deeper. Deeper."

* * *

After some hours, they woke up and teased each other again.

"Chen uh yeah deeper deeper." Chen mimicked. Xiumin furrowed his brows and pinched his nipple. "Shut up."

"Yaaaah~" Chen ruffled the other's hair and kissed him. "Let's go near the shore for a walk." Chen said, "But... could you walk?" he teased.

Xiumin hit his arm again. "Of course I can!"

They walked to the shore and let the small waves embrace their feet. "I'm happy to have you again Xiumin." Chen held his hand and kissed it.

Xiumin wrapped his arms on his waist. "I love you Chen. I kept believing that we'll meet again and now it happened."

"Will you really marry me?" Chen got down on his knees and asked him. Xiumin bend down and kissed him. "I really do." he said.

"Aigoo. How many times should I answer your questions? As long as its you, I'll always answer with a yes." Xiumin pushed Chen to the waters.

"Yaaaah~! You wet my clothes!" Chen whined, "But wait. So you mean if I ask for another round..." he waited for Xiumin's answer.

Xiumin smiled and ran away. He headed to the car again. "Whoa. You're seducing me! Stop running!" Chen ran after him.

Xiumin immediately locked all the doors when he got in and teased Chen. "Let me in!" Chen chuckled. Xiumin slowly removed his clothes again trying to seduce Chen.

"Yah! Let me in." he said. He remembered that he has the key to unlock the doors. So he successfully went in and they did another round.

a/n:
Sorry.
This is short.
But I don't really know how to write stuffs like those. But at least I've tried.