5. Thoughts

Chen couldn't sleep that night waiting for his lover's call. "Are you so busy that you can't even call me just for a good night?"

He knew that Luhan likes Xiumin ever since they became classmates. He knew that it's possible for Xiumin to fall for him too.

Chen tossed and turned on his bed and ruffled his hair worrying, "What if tomorrow he'll break up with me?"

* * *

The lovers met at school once again.

Xiumin back hugged Chen and rested his head on his back. "I missed you so much Chenny Chen. I missed your scent and everything about you." he giggled.

Chen's pout turned into a bright smile, "Jinjja? You really missed me?" he turned to face Xiumin. "Then why didn't you call me last night?" Chen pouted again.

"Aahh! Right! I fell asleep because I got a headache last night." Xiumin said.

Luhan came and greeted them, "I let him sleep at home last night. He said he wanted to go home but I didn't allow him because Chen will be angry at me if something happens to his dearest Xiumin. Right?"

Chen's thoughts about Xiumin and Luhan being together last night were gone. "At least I knew I could trust Luhan in those kind of situation. He's not the type of person who takes advantages." he thought.

"Thank you for taking care of my marshmallow." Chen smiled and held his partner's hand.

"Didn't he called you last night? I remembered that Luhan took my phone to inform you." Xiumin said.

Chen's thoughts came back again. "Then why didn't I received any call last night?" He started to feel something weird.

"Oh! Right! I dialled Chen's number but your phone suddenly went off. I don't have Chen's number on my phone." Luhan said looking so innocent.

* * *

Chanyeol went inside their classroom and hit Baekhyun's arm. "What was that useless call last night!?"

"Yah! Why do you have to hit me! Aish! Aren't you happy that I'm missing you yesterday?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Wow. So you guys are really dating." Chen said. "I wonder how you knew each other, how Chanyeol courted Baekhyun, how you did your first kiss and all firsts."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol blushed and stopped from quarreling.

* * *

During their lunch time, Xiumin went to the comfort room when suddenly Luhan grabbed his hand and took him from a secret place.

He pinned him to the wall and kissed him as if there's no tomorrow. "Luhan! Stop! Why are you doing this?!" Xiumin tried to push him.

"I want you. I love you. I need you in my life!" Luhan said in his face. "I already got Chen and I don't think I'll be needing any other!" Xiumin pushed him and tried to run.

"I loved you first! When Chen didn't loved you yet, I was there loving you." Luhan raised his voice to stop Xiumin from running away.

"I've always been loving you even if you don't notice me. I always keep an eye of you. Whenever you get hurt because of Chen's pranks, I was there. But you took me for granted. You don't value our friendship at all." Luhan continued.