8. The Way You Smile

Luhan smiled as he came inside Xiumin's room. "Today is the day. You'll be officially mine forever." he whispered in his ears.

He kissed his cheek down to his neck but Xiumin slightly pushed him away. "I know you haven't learned to love me yet but you have to wake up Xiumin. This is the reality." Luhan said.

"I know that's why I'm marrying you and I know that you haven't burnt our photos yet." Xiumin said without looking to the other.

Luhan grinned and gave him a wet kiss on his neck and left, "I'll go ahead. We can't both go there at the same time." he said.

Right after he left, Xiumin threw all the things he could see and touch, break all the mirrors and everything that reflects himself. "I have to do something. I can't marry someone I don't really love." he thought.

* * *

Chanyeol and Chen went inside the church and greeted the staffs who came earlier than them, "Good morning. This is Chen. The wedding singer." Chanyeol announced.

The crowd took a quick look and then nodded, "You might want to practice with the pianist." they said.

Chen smiled and went to practice the song he'll be singing. Chanyeol waved his hand telling him he'll go and do something else.

"How's the plan? How's the plan?" Baekhyun asked repeatedly. "He's practicing now. I really hope this will work." Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol, "This will work baby."

* * *

Few hours after, Luhan came looking so handsome in a white suit. He stepped his foot inside the church and walked to the aisle.

Chen didn't noticed because he's busy chatting with his new friend - the pianist named Lay.

"So how many wedding ceremonies have you attended playing the piano?" Chen asked.

"I think this is the 12th time. The first one is very special to me." Lay smiled, "There I met Suho." He pointed his hand towards the guy who is fixing the flowers on every end of the chairs.

"Wow. Interesting story." Chen chuckled, "Let's talk about your love story after the ceremony."

Lay nodded, "Sure!"

* * *

The wedding ceremony started and everyones attention is now on the man walking on the aisle.

He was holding a bouquet of pink and purple flowers and walked as slow as he could. Chen, who had his eyes closed while singing suddenly opened and saw Xiumin, "Oh my god!" he added to the song.

The crowd chuckled. Chen blushed for a second and tried to continue the song with a comment, "Oh my god, Xiumin looks so handsome today." which made him flash a sweet smile.

After the march, the priest asked, "Before I start this ceremony. Does anyone of you disagree?"

"Chen please raise your hand." Baekhyun and Chanyeol murmured and maybe Xiumin did too.

"Are you saying something?" Luhan whispered in his ears. "Nothing." Xiumin shook his head.

"Is there anyone from the crowd who disagree with this ceremony?" the priest asked again. This time, Chen got the courage to raise his hand, "I disagree!"

Xiumin's tears fell on his lap and smiled, "Thank you Chen."

"I strongly disagree. This guy stole my lover! Xiumin is supposedly mine!" Chen announced.

He grabbed Xiumin's hand and pulled him close to him. Luhan did the same to his other hand, "No. You can't just take him away like this. Xiumin is mine."

"I can." Chen chuckled and pulled Xiumin. They ran away together. Xiumin drove the car so fast that no one could follow them.

"I love you Chen." he smiled.

a/n:
i'll be writing Suho and Lay's side story at the end. *heart emoji*
this is not yet the end...
Succeeding parts might contain 18+ ???