4. Playboy

Luhan grabbed Xiumin's hand and pulled him away while he's still talking to Chen, "Xiumin! Let's go and finish the homework so you'll have more time with Chen after."

His words were so convincing and Xiumin got fooled.

Luhan let him sit on the couch and prepared some snacks. He grinned evilly while mixing a strong liquor to his victim's juice.

"Here. Let's have some snacks before doing this. I think it won't take an hour." Luhan smiled sweetly.

Xiumin took the glass of juice and drank it. Luhan watched as the glass goes empty.

"I feel dizzy." Xiumin said after few minutes. "Really? You must be very tired. Have some rest first. I'll wake you up later." Luhan sounded as if he's concerned.

"I'll call Chen so he won't  worry too much about you." he pretended that he's dialling Chen's number. "Thanks." Xiumin murmured.

* * *

"Chen! Are you listening?" Baekhyun snapped his finger in front of him to get his attention. "Why do you keep looking at your phone? As if Xiumin would call you right now." he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. It feels weird. I want to call Xiumin. I wanna know if he's okay. I want to fetch him right now." Chen furrowed his brows.

"Aigoo. It's just been two hours after you guys parted. Let him call you first. Let him miss you. Don't always be the one calling." Baekhyun said.

"Is that what you're doing to Chanyeol?" Chen asked and made the other choke. "Shut up! I don't even talk to Chanyeol!" Baekhyun protested.

Chen stared at him annoyingly, "You sure? I thought you guys were dating?" he teased.

He took Baekhyun's phone and dialled Chanyeol's number, "Oh! You got his number and his name in your phonebook is Chanyeollie."

Chanyeol's phone rang, "What made him call me?" he thought. He pressed the answer button and greeted, "Baekhyunnie. What is it you want right now? Do you want another kiss?" he asked.

Chen pressed the loudspeaker and grinned as  Baekhyun's eyes became bigger when they heard it. "Baekhyunnie? Answer me? Yah!" Chanyeol spoke.

Baekhyun took his phone and answered the call, "Nothing. I just missed you. Bye bye." he blushed and hanged up.

Chen laughed at Baekhyun's face all night.

* * *

Luhan slowly opened Xiumin's shirt and smelled his scent, "Let's see if Chen would still love you after tonight." he whispered in his ears.

His hands crawled to every skin he cod see.

He took pictures of them being naked together in one bed but didn't do something beyond that.