10. The Pianist and The Flower Boy

* * * This is Suho and Lay's Side Story * * *

Lay played the piano according to his mood. This is the first wedding he'll be attending as a pianist. He felt so excited and nervous at the same time. He wanted it to be perfect.

"Hyung really plays the piano well." Kai, one of the staffs said. "Right. He's really talented. Now go back to work." D.O pinched his ear.

"Excuse me." a guy carrying a basket of flowers murmured and passed between them. He accidentally stepped on a wire and he stumbled.

The commotion got Lay's attention and he stopped playing the piano. "Are you okay?" he ran towards the guy and helped him pick the flowers.

"I'm fine. You don't have to help me. Go and practice your piece." Suho said without looking the pianist's face.

He knelt down the aisle and decorated each end of the chairs with flowers. Lay watched him while practicing the wedding song.

"Hey flower boy. This belongs to you. Put it on your head so they'll notice you. You're so small." the events organizer hyung placed a flower crown and teased.

Suho furrowed his brows and kept decorating. He didn't mind what they're saying. He just really need this part time job he's into.

Watching his angry and annoyed face, Lay found him adorable. Especially when he pouts those pinkish lips.

After the wedding, all the staffs gathered in one place and ate together. "Hey flower boy! Go and get your food!" the organizer hyung said.

When he came back there was no available seat for him anymore. All the chairs are occupied. "Sit here." Lay tap his lap. Suho refused to. But Lay pulled him and let him sit on his lap. "It's okay." he whispered.

Lay simply watched him eat the cake. He loved how that small tongue comes out and lick his icing stained lips. Slowly and slowly, Lay fell in love.

A lady suddenly approached the events organizer hyung and asked for a favor. "My daughter wanted to get the flowers on every chair."

"No problem ma'am. We'll get it for you." he smiled sweetly and then asked Suho to do the work. "Hey flower boy, you heard her request right? What are you waiting for? Go and get those flowers!"

Suho pouted and did what he was told. On the last flower, he accidentally touched another hand. "Sorry." he said.

"It's ok." Lay smiled and handed him the flowers he collected from the other side. "By the way, I'm Lay." he said.

"Thanks and nice to meet you Lay." Suho took the flowers and walked away. Lay smiled like a fool for not knowing the flower boy's name.

"Hyung, do you like him? I know his name." Kai suddenly spoke behind him. "What are you saying? I don't like him." Lay looked away immediately.

"Really? But why were your eyes telling the other way around?" Kai teased. "His name is Suho."

"Suho." Lay murmured.

He watched him from a distance being so beautiful with those flowers and smiling genuinely.

"You really like him. Don't you?" Kai teased again. "I love him." Lay said as if being hypnotized.

* * *
THE END
* * *