3. What If

Few more weeks have passed and unexpectedly Chen started to have a secret feelings towards his enemy.

Xiumin entered their classroom and sat beside Chen without greeting him.

"You're supposed to greet me a good morning." Chen said. Xiumin glared at him, "I hate you." he said as a greeting.

They were also rivals when it talks about punctuality at school and right now they feel very awkward with each other being so early.

"Xiumin can I ask something weird?" Chen asked. The other rolled his eyes, "What?"

Chen leaned closer to Xiumin until they could both smell each of their scents. "Why don't we make XiuChen real?"

Xiumin blushed for 3 seconds and then back to Chen's heartless hater. "No!" he said and threw his books to him.

"Why are you so rude?" Chen stood up from his seat and hugged Xiumin from the back. "I like you. I really like you. I'm attracted to you Xiumin." he confessed.

Xiumin bit his lower lip and removed Chen's hands that were embracing him. "I said I-" he turned around but their lips suddenly met and Chen didn't let go.

The kiss went a little bit more deeper. Chen let him sat on the teacher's table as he leaned closer and placed Xiumin's legs around his waist.

Xiumin slowly put his hands around his enemy's neck and pulled him even closer. They paused for a while to exchange breaths and then go again with another round of kissing.

Finally their lips parted. "I think I..",  Xiumin murmured, "I like you too."

"Your lips still shaking." Chen smiled and gave him another sweet kiss. "I really like you Xiumin."

* * *

Since that day XiuChen became officially real.

Everyone knew about them and they're happy except for one.

Luhan played with his pencil as the boring class goes on, "Xiumin you're mine!" he thought. In his anger he broke the pencil in half, "You're supposed to be mine!"

Their teacher must've heard Luhan's thoughts and so he was given a chance. "I will group you into two for this homework." he said.

"...Chen and Baekhyun...and lastly, Luhan and Xiumin." he announced. "Go home early today and do your homework. Arasso?"

The class was dismissed and all went home so they could finish their homework and have more spare time by the weekend.