The Singer & The Groom

"I'm sorry." Chen apologized.
"Chen, please tell me the reason before you leave." she said crying.
"You're not the one I really love." Chen said.

Xiumin and Lay noticed the commotion. "Is it a runaway bride?" Xiumin asked. "I don't think so. I guess it's a runaway groom." Lay responded.

"Omo! The groom is walking this way. I'll try my best to convince him. Maybe I could change his mind. I'll ask him to go back to his bride." Xiumin said and met the groom.

Lay shook his head. "I don't think it's right to mind other people's business." he murmured.

"Chen? What happened? Why did you ran away? Please go back to her and marry her." Xiumin said and blocked the groom's way.

Chen smiled and held the singer's shoulder. Xiumin blinked "Why? Is there something wrong? You can tell me." he said.

Chen leaned down and kissed Xiumin's lips. "Will you marry me?" Chen asked after he pulled away. Xiumin startled and didn't know what to do.

Suddenly the rain poured and everyone left the venue. Chanyeol found a small cave-like place to save himself from getting wet. The rain poured even more.

Few moments later, a cute guy came in at the same place where Chanyeol is. "Omo. I'm so wet." he said. Chanyeol's eyes widened when he realized that the guy was the one who took his attention at the wedding ceremony a while ago.

Baekhyun glanced and saw him. "Annyeong." he greeted awkwardly while removing his soaked coat. "Aren't you the groom's best man?" he asked.

"N-ne." Chanyeol stuttered. "I wonder why Chen declined? Do you know why? After all you're his best man." Baekhyun said. "Actually I don't know why." Chanyeol murmured.

* * *

Chen knelt down while holding Xiumin's hand. He tried to look at the singer eye to eye even if the rain hurts his eyes. "Will you marry me?" he asked again.

Xiumin bit his lip while deciding.

For the past years, his eyes had always been on Chen only. They were childhood best friends until a girl came to Chen's life and they stopped seeing each other.

Chen didn't want the girl but he's always forced to date her by her father. If he won't do what her father wants, he gets hit with slippers.

Xiumin smiled and nodded. "Yes. I will marry you." he said. Chen stood up and hugged him. "It's always been my dream to marry my best friend." he said.

Chen kissed him again, "Your lips tastes like a steamed bun." he teased. Xiumin slightly punched his arm. "Yaaaahhh~"