Chapter Three

Scarlet had awoken in mass amounts of pain she was in a infirmary as far as she could tell she looked around as she saw her teammates standing all around her she could hear malfoy from another bed it hurts so much whining like usual as another voice came Mr. Malfoy youre fine you can leave now i chuckled as everyone looked so worried as I noticed I couldnt feel my body it was numb. What whats going on??? I asked worrisome of what they would tell me, Madam Pomfrey and Professor Snape cleared the room, this wasnt good.

They both looked at me as Madam Pomfrey spoke to me youre ribs were shattered by a bludgers the fall you had taken made the damage worse we are doing all we can to get you in working condition again she gave me medicine and walked away i was speechless working condition replayed in my head I dont know how many times until Professor Snape spoke soft and light words Its going to be okay he moved the hair that was in my eyes i had never seen this side of him. It was if he was a father i sighed i was only 3 months into school and this happens the first snowfall would be coming soon, I was running out of time to find my parents with the thought of that tears sprung from my eyes like a waterfall, I knew the professor probably was looking at me shocked but then his voice hit me again like a ton of bricks.

Miss Scarlet whats wrong? Why are you crying? i looked down of course now he asks questions I let out a big breath of air i tried to looked up as him as he wiped my tears you know that i come from an orphanage no parents no nothing for the four years ive been here ive gone through every record in the library to come up with nothing this year there was barely any books left they were destroyed i was so close to knowing and now its out of reach and because ive been at the orphanage for almost sixteen years they for warned me after i came back from hogwarts this year they cant keep me there ill go back to the muggle world just to die he looked almost shocked as if regret washed over his face a near fear almost came insight of him

He abruptly said i have to go he got up and left i noticed a little stuffed bear sat behind in the chair i looked down thinking maybe he did care unlike how many people thought he was a old bitter selfish man but today i was a man who once cared on his face and in his heart it was made of gold even if he didnt show it i smiled and that was the last thing i saw as my body forced me to sleep.

When I had awoken i could feel my body I could move but my ribs were still screaming out in pain I cried as Madam Pomfrey ran to my side given me some medicine, my ribs soon felt better I looked up at her do you know when i can leave the infirmary? she looked at me youve been here two weeks already my dear in a few more days of rest i looked at her in shock how long till break?! she looked at me like I was slightly crazy two weeks I sighed thank god i thought I still had time before i had to go back to the orphanage.

A few days had passed and I was finally able to leave the infirmary I walked down the corridor near Professor Snapes office I overheard voices arguing of course the Professor and a women i hadnt heard her voice before but my memories were stirring I didnt quite understand but as I listened in I could hear things it was the professor.

Nymphadora we both know maybe its time she knows we cant hide it forever! he sighed her voice clicked in Dont call me Nymphadora, Severus she will hate me we need to tell her Nymphadora she just got badly hurt she told me about the orphanage I cant let her be discarded like that shes a great wizard an amazing student and she looks just like you i could feel the pressure between the two of them was that really my parents in there do i just burst in and make them explain themselves or wait i did a stupid move and decided to keep listening as i heard the women talk again Shes my daughter and shes never going to understand why we put her in the orphanage Severus we both know it was for her safety from the dark lord if he got a hold of her at a young age we would of never seen her again. Tears started from my eyes as i thought my mum trying to protect me i sighed as i stood in front of the shut door, waiting for one of them to open it.

This was the scary part as they kept arguing finally they came up with a solution to tell me i knocked on the door as the door opened i saw my her beautiful hazel eyes her pink hair just like her punky funky style in her trench coat she looked shocked as i stood there my eyes glanced to my father as he stood there his black hair framed his face his brown eyes i smiled they were both in utter shock and disbelief