Chapter Twelve

My heart stopped as I stared into his pleading eyes.

"U-u-u-uh!" I stammered.

"It's okay you can take your time..." George mumbled, walking away.

I stared after him, my cheeks were bright red. Muttering I sat down on the soft seat of the train.

"All passengers please be seated." a voice said loudly though speaker.

Patiently I sat down. And the whole trip all I thought about was George. Why had I hesitated? What was wrong with me? Of course I wanted to date George Weasley. My heart fluttered every time I thought of his floppy red hair, his adorable freckles and his wide brown eyes that you could simply get lost in. I mentally kicked myself.

"Hey Ginny," I said, as she entered the compartment.

She smiled, "Hey Scarlet, what's up?"

"Nothing much," I said, even though I was bursting to tell her everything.

I tried to hold it all in but it was just getting so hard to keep it all in but she new something was killing me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, concerned.

"GEORGE KISSED ME!!!!!" I exclaimed

Her mouth dropped open in shock, "HE DID WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

I giggled "Yes he kissed me!!! I don't know why, but he did I'm so happy! But he asked me to be his girlfriend..."

She promptly fainted. I laughed. Oh dear god this was bad until she fainted, I sighed and took a seat at the compartment table. I looked out the window and watched the trees and skies run past. I heard wake Ginny soon enough.

"What did you tell him?!" She asked

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"He told me to wait a few days so that I could think a little bit about the choice but I feel as if I'm going to say yes to him, but I'm just not sure yet. I did hesitate when he asked me, and his face... He looked so disappointed."

"Then tell him yes!!" Ginny squealed, "We're going to be sisters!"

Ginny wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Calm down," I laughed, "I haven't even said yes yet,"

"But you're going to," Ginny said seriously, "I don't care what you're going to say next, but you will tell my brother yes. You and I both know it. That hesitation was shock, nothing else."

"Okay, okay, I'll say yes," I put my hands up in surrender.

Ginny clapped her hands in delight, "You're going to be a Weasley,"

"Ginny... Calm, remember?" I squirmed.

Ginny blushed, "Right... sorry, I got a bit excited."

"A bit?" I laughed.

I spent the rest of the train ride planning exactly what I was going to say, when I told George I would be his girlfriend.