Chapter Twenty Three

It was great to be out of Hogwarts. Though I loved it, I needed time to settle over what happened. I walked past George as we neared towards the Hogwarts express. We held hands together as we were in line to get onto the express. We walked in silence until he broke it.

"Hey Scarlet?"

He asked.

"Ya George?"

I answered as we both climbed onto the stairs of the express. It was jet black and as radiant as ever. I could hear Draco and Pansy talking behind us, though they were dimwits.

" Do you want to come over to the Burrow? Maybe for a week or so?"

He asked with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I smiled at him back with a not so much pretty smile.

" Sure, I just gotta ask my dad, oh George can you help me lift my trunk?"

He noticed my dificulty with putting my trunk up and lifted it up for me. We sat in a private compartment where we had privacy. After we let all the students get into their compartments, he chimed in again.

" Well, we can see how that goes."

He tilted his head at the door to make me look. My father was their waving through the window. George opened it for him and he sat beside me. It was a bit awkward, though dad would make up for it.

" Dad? Can I go to the Burrow for about a week with George?"

I smiled at him with a friendly smile. His smile wasn't as big though it could be seen.

" Scarlet, you can. Under one condition, you come straight back after a week, I don't want any other incidents."

I understood his caution, though he seemed way to cautious.

" Dad, I'll be fine, you know me."

I looked at him and George with a smirk. George noticed and smirked as well.

" Do I?"

My father asked playfully as he left the compartment. He closed the door with a bang. Me and George were finally alone.

" Well thats a date!"

I smiled and hugged him tight. We hugged for some time untill our arms became sore. We both decided to take a nap since there was nothing to talk about.

" EVERYONE OFF THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!"

Yelled the trolley lady. We both woke up in her scream and hurried to the landing. We had fun running away from the trolley lady.

" I feel bad for her....."

I said as we both neared Mrs.Weasley. She had a great big smile on her face as we were holding hands.

" For the trolley lady? Heh, she already made her living right?"

We both laughed as I hugged Mrs.Weasley.

" Why hello Scarlet! Did George tell you the news?"

" Yes! I'm gonna stay with you guys!"

She had an even wider faker smile.

" Well let's get going! You know we have to annoy Percy right?"

I joked though George didn't answer.

" Whats wrong?"

" Well, Percy actually is disconnected from the family."

George looked happy about this though Mrs. Weasley wasn't pleased.

" George! You know he isn't. He's just, not here right now

We headed to the Burrows. Using the blue flying car the Weasleys had, I had heard Harry and Ron had took the car in their second year at Hogwarts I wasnt sure if i believed it or not, the Burrows had looked gorgeous a house several levels, it was so pretty I wondered what Mrs. Weasley had meant when they talked about Percy not being around, I decided Id talk to her later she acted as if she needed someone to talk to about this problem. Dinner had came quickly but there was a flash of light outside almost as if a spell had been cast, but everyone was inside

What was going on?

I thought to myself quickly as another was shot, I ran outside before any could move death eaters i mumbled to myself quite quickly before shooting out of my wand

Finite Incantatem

I threw at ad death eater as they chose to use Incendo I used it as a counter-spell as he tried hit the Burrows as everyone came running out, to help protect the Burrows their was more death eaters than us, we fought for awhile before in the distance i could see the Burrows burning running back for my life to help save the Burrows everyone was fighting concerned for their lives then for the family home stricking my wand in front me.

Aguamenti!

The spell had barely done any use but i kept trying over and over again ti save the Weasleys family home, pieces of wood had been falling everywhere someone was inside but i didn't care who as i heard Hermione in the distance behind me,

RON!!!!! GET OUT OF THERE!

I knew it was Ron after that fighting my way inside using any spell in my arsenal to get Ron out safely the fight had soon ended after death eaters disappeared one by one, grabbing Ron as he was collapsed on the floor i yelled at the fallen wood that fell before me

Accuio!

Several pieces of wood flew out of my ways as i ran from out of the Burrows everyone had been safe but i couldnt see George anywhere what was going on he wouldnt just disappear like that not from something like this, I had finally spotted George as i noticed the Burrows was destroyed i felt so bad i knew this was my fault as I looked around a certin death eater popped out of no where Bellatrix Lestrange! George was taken just in an instant i handed Ron Harry and Hermione i looked at the rest of them.

Im going to get your son back before she killed him get somewhere safe like the black manor now go before they come back!

I apperating to the most dangerous place Malfoy Manor I huntered for George everywhere, he had sat in a chair that Bellatrix had tied him too she smiled crazily at him,

Well, well what am i going to do with you! Just to hurt that little brat!

Crucio!

She yelled at George he screamed out in pain, I could hear him in the manor soon death eaters surrounding me everywhere what was i going to do i fought through everywhere he screams lasting what it seemed like hours when it was only moments, as i fought through i got to the basement of Malfoy Manor,I could see George lying on the floor saliva dripping from his mouth i snarled my hair going a firey bright red.

Bellatrix! You coward!

Ah, my dear, dear Scarlet youve finally come to join us have you? He looks almost precious on the floor in pain because of who? Oh wait you!

Bellatrix you will pay for what you have done to anyone i love!

Stupefy!

Shot from my wand it gave the curse a quick second to let up on George so it wouldnt kill him, i fought with her trying to injury her but she injuried me a decent ammount i knew my ribs were broken again but i was determined to get George out of there alive I looked at her i had a spell in my thoughts but it could injury George if im not careful holding my wand straight out i yelled

Bombarda!

A small explosion happened i grabbed George as injured Bellatrix a decent amount throwing Georges unconscious body over my shoulders no matter how much it had hurt me i hurtled up enough magic to apperate my self to the Black Manor Sirius's family home, but as i reached the door knocking all i saw was Molly Weasley's face and then darkness took over.