Chapter Thirty-One

I smiled at George as we walked past the dragons. I didn't think the dragons would be so kind. Romania was beautiful and a wonderful place. Charlie was our guide on how to touch dragons with out them going bonkers. George smiled as the Chinese Fireball swirled in the air creating a beautiful light. We were finally togethor at last, hand in hand. The baby dragons were just sleeping soundly. George accidently woke one up and the dragon got mad. It swirled around creating puffs of smoke. We both ran off while it pursued us. It finally stopped and we were left in peace.

We lounged on the shore of a beach in Romania. Our little bungalo stood behind our foldable chairs. George made some delightful slushies where we ate until sunset. We decided to leave the shore at about 8:00 P.M.

When we got inside the bungalo, George grabbed my trunk. He knew what was on my mind, to pack.

" Aren't you going to pack? Your going back this year right?"

He handed it to me as he picked out his own trunk. We were leaving the next morning. I grabbed my books and started to put them in my trunk. George was packing all his stuff that he brought for our honeymoon. Extra clothes, bed sheets, all the things. I also grabbed my cauldron, potion ingredients, and other things. I had lost my Charms book to find it under the dresser. I was set after some time with a few sore places. I finally turned off the light and tucked into bed, I was too tired to brush my teeth. George finally got into bed after showering. I finally fell a sleep after a matter of time.

I woke up the next morning bright and early. I had woken up George by snapping a snap band over his face. He was a bit frustrated though he got over it when he made the bed. I had everything ready, I showered, brushed my teeth, and everything was just out the door. George was finally dressed.

" You coming slowpoke?"

I joked as I neared the door.

" Who you calling slowpoke? I don't see anyone else here.

" Why are you blind?"

I giggled as he pushed past me with a loving shove, he was a joker.

" Well who is the slowpoke now?"

He said as he was already outside. I finally walked out the door and we held hands. We apparated back home.

With a thud, we landed outside the burrow. We startled Weasley as she was outside de-gnoming the yard with Ginny. Ginny jumped when we both thudded into the yard right in front of her. Our bags had fallen somewhere by Mrs.Weasley since she gave a gasp because of his foot.

" Watch where you apparate! I could have lost a toe there!"

Mrs. Weasley gasped as he hopped on one foot.

" Besides, remember the date? Its September 1! We came back because Scarlet still has to study!"

George trudged inside to get a coat.

" Ginerva! Were going! Get your stuff ready or leave it behind!"

Mrs. Weasley shuffled towards us. The gnomes followed her.

" Why hello Scarlet! I'm so happy to see you, George would you be a gentleman and take her other suitcase?"

George took my clothing suitcase and took it inside.

" Come on don't dilly-dally!"

We finally got the floo powder ready and we got to Kings Cross in a matter of time. Ginny got onto the train first while I went last.

" Bye George!"

I yelled and waved to him. He waved back as the train started to move, he became a blur than just a pixel.

" Today in Ancient Runes, can someone tell me what Ehwaz means?"

Professor Babbling said as she wrote it on the chalkboard. I shot my hand up the same time as Pansy.

" Yes Mrs.Parkinson?"

" It means Defence."

She had her smug face on not for long.

" I'm sorry, incorrect, 5 points from Slytherin."

I shot my hand up again.

" Yes Mrs.Snape?"

" It means partnership."

" Correct Mrs.Snape, take 10 points for that. Oh end of class, class time always goes by so quick. For homework write a 15 foot paper on all the runes you know! And find out what Othila, Uruz, and what Mannaz means, I want at least 10 feet!"

All students filed out of the classroom. Othila meant possession, Uruz meant wild ox, and Mannaz meant man. It was to easy, though that was all she could teach us after what was happening. It was only 2 months into the year and it was already starting off bad. The Slytherins were more rowdy, and everyone else was so quiet. I was the quiet people, I wasn't like that.

I got back to my dormitory to see my owl, a barn owl, just laying there. It wasn't dead, it just was asleep with horror written on his face.