Chapter Thirty Four

Who is that? Hagrid's carrying Neville, who is it"

"Harry Potter..."

"... is dead!"

"- No!"

"No! Silence! Stupid girl! Harry Potter... is dead! From this day forth... ...you'll put your faith in me. Harry Potter is dead! And now it's the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us... or die!"

Voldemort cried with the most horrible cry.

"Draco! Draco. Draco. Come."

"Well done, Draco. Well done!"

"Well, I must say I'd hope for better".

"And who might you be, young Lady?"

"Scarlet Snape-Weasley!."

"Well, Scarlet, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank."

"Ah Severus's daughter why not come join our side you do Pretain my dark mark"

"I was never one of you! i only fought beside you to protect my family my friends no one died in vain!"

"Blood fool of a girl!"

"I'd like to say something."

"Well, Scarlet, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

"Doesn't matter that Harry is gone."

"Stand down, Scarlet!"

"People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here.

"So as George, Remus...Tonks... All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong!

Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us! It's not over!"

"Confringo"!

"Hey, you were right...when you told Professor Snape that wand was failing you. It was always fail..."

"I killed Snape!"

"Yeah, but what if the wand never belonged to Snape? What if its allegiance has always been with someone else?"

"Oh, come on, Tom... Let's finish it the way we started. Together!"

"Die!"

I looked around, this couldn't be true.

" YOU LIAR! YOU COULD NEVER KILL MY FATHER!"

I jumped and started to shoot random spells. I was going bonkers.

" Don't do it to yourself Scarlet, you know he is dead. YOU KNOW IT! Don't play with us, we have better things to do sweetheart. Thats how life works sweety!"

Bellatrix laughed. Voldemort started to shrilly laugh.

I looked around again. I had come to a realization, everyone I knew was gone. Ron and Hermione were somewhere, Harry was dead. I couldn't take it. I ran out of the way and ran into the castle. I walked through many corriders until I was lost. I looked around to find I was by the Gryffindor Common room because the Fat Lady had left her crown. I kept running until I found my fathers study, I walked in and hid. I finally stayed until I apparated into Spinners End.