Chapter 9

I snuggled closer to Evan, feeling his warm breath on my neck. He was still asleep, his chest rising and falling gently. His face was relaxed and serene, a rare sight in his hectic life. I wished we could stay like this forever, wrapped in each other's arms, away from the world.

"Enjoying the view?" His voice startled me. He had opened his eyes and was looking at me with a playful smile. I blushed and tried to hide my face in his shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I mumbled.

"You didn't. I've been awake for a while. I was just admiring your beauty." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter.

"How do you always look so good in the morning?" I asked, feeling his stubble tickle my cheek.

"It's easy when I have you by my side." He murmured, making me melt.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Better than ever." 

"Right? I told you cuddling is amazing." He let out a groan of disapproval. He'd never admit it but I knew him well enough to know he did enjoy it. "We'll do it again. Every night."

"Would've been more fun if you were naked and my cock was in you." That mouth was so filthy and always so blunt. He always made my cheeks look red with his blatant lust filled admissions. "Tonight, Rose. You'll have no place to run, nowhere to run and no choice but to submit to me." It sounded like a threat as much as a promise. He could turn me on with only a few words. 

"I won't submit." Unless he was pleasuring me in the most intimate ways. "You will, Rose. Your body needs my cock to satisfy that sweet little cunt of yours. You are wet right now just thinking about it." He was right. I was soaking my panties with just the mental image of him driving into me. He had the power to do that to me.

"It's okay, Rose. You don't have to be too proud to admit you it. I could slide my fingers in you right now and prove I'm right, but I don't think I'll have the willpower to stop if I do that. But I won't start something that I can't finish so you'll have to wait."

I wanted to tell him to do me now but my shame held me back. 

He got up from the bed and I followed him with my eyes with fried brain. I expected him to come out dressed for work, but he surprised me by dressing casually in a pair of denims and a jacket. "As much as I enjoy looking at you in a three-piece suit, I must say my husband is going to rock those casuals at work."

He flashed me a charming half smile. "I won't be at the office today."

"Oh?" I was disappointed to hear that. I was so used to seeing him throughout the day.

"Neither will you."

"How come?"

"I have work outside the city. I'll fly out in the afternoon and come back in a few days. As your boss, I command you to pack your cute ass and come with me."

"Really?" I asked, excited. I had never been to a business trip before.

"Yes. Now get ready quickly. We'll have breakfast together and then leave. Pack some clothes for the night. Dress casually."

I couldn't believe it. He was taking me with him, on a business trip. I could use the trip as a break from my mundane life and spend it with Evan. I jumped out of bed and ran towards him, hugging him tighter than usual. He chuckled and turned around to face me.

"Thank you for taking me with you."

He kissed me softly and said, "You're welcome. Now hurry up, we don't want to be late."