Chapter 18

As per my Sunday routine, I began the day with a visit to the Church, followed by a trip to the local homeless shelter. I endeavored to lend a helping hand to those in need, a gesture that had earned me recognition among the shelter's regulars. A quick glance at my Rolex revealed it was past eleven.

Upon entering our bedroom, I found Evan still deep in slumber. His week had been filled with relentless work, and he deserved this extended rest. However, it was unusual for him to sleep this late. A rush of color flooded my cheeks as I recalled the late-night activities we had engaged in, which explained our exhaustion.

Overcome by fatigue, I too felt the need for a nap.

"Where were you?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Evan's husky sleep laden voice. He slept in the nude, but the blanket partially covered his body, that didn't stop me from admiring his smoking hot form.

"To the church." Despite my several efforts Evan never stepped foot in the church. By his own admission he didn't believe in God. It broke my heart but that didn't stop me from falling for him.

"Come back to bed." He purred linking our fingers and tugging me to him.

As tempting as the offer was, I knew I'd never get out of bed or be productive for the rest of the day if I fell in bed with him. I was proven right when his morning wood stood proud to attention. Oh, he had bad intentions!

"Not a chance. You, me, and your little friend are going to make a bad tangle." He flashed me a wicked smile and pulled me on top of him. Swiftly rolling me underneath him he caged me.

"Oh, its little now?" He teased churning his hips suggestively. I gasped as he lengthened and thickened at the slightest friction. I flushed in embarrassment.

"That's not what I meant. I'm sorry." He stopped me from speaking by placing a finger on my lips. I knew he wasn't offended. He was too confident to feel insecure about his body.

Evan lifted my chin with his fingers. But I refused to look up. "Look at me." He was no longer teasing me. There was a surprising softness in his voice. "Do you know fucking sexy you look when you blush?"

"I'm not sexy." I was plain, fully aware that I was nothing more. My usual attire was simple and understated, except when Evan chose my outfits. I knew he had a preference for me in more revealing clothes. A realization dawned upon me, explaining his constant companionship with supermodels.

"To me you are the sexiest woman in the world." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I should start wearing more revealing outfits at work." I said dryly.

"Shut up! Your body is for only my eyes to see." He immediately grew serious and started frowning. My poor, jealous husband. I placed a kiss on his frown to smooth out the lines.

"Seriously, you better believe when your husband tells you you're sexy. Did they not teach you that at the Church? Obey your husband." I laughed at his attempt to soothe my insecurities. But the truth was I had no qualms about being plain. I was happy the way I was.

Evan's hand crept up under my dress that had ridden up. He was drawing circles on my thighs and kneading my butt. "What would my husband like me to do then?" I bit my lip when his hold tightened, and his fingers found the triangle of my panties. His eyes mischievous and bright blue darkened quickly.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck me off." He ordered. I felt devious. Taking advantage of his distracted state I whispered to him, "Are you hungry?" "Very" He responded.

"I'll make you breakfast. Now get up quickly." I bend down to kiss his lips before jumping out of the bed. Startled, he blinked twice and then lunged for me but I was already running out of the door.