Chapter 10

We drove straight to a port. Evan had assured me that it was going to be something I'd like so I was looking forward to it. It was dark by the time we arrived in one of the private yachts my husband owned. It was grand to say the least.

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow on the polished hull of the yacht. It bobbed gently, tethered to a hidden cove where emerald cliffs met cerulean waters. The air smelled of salt and adventure.

The yacht, christened Poseidon, stretched like a sleek panther across the water. Its teak decks absorbed the fading sunlight, their grain soft against bare feet. The hull, painted a deep midnight blue, reflected the sky's hues. A swim platform extended from the stern, inviting guests to dip into the crystalline sea.

As dawn broke, I shook off the remnants of sleep with a stretch and a yawn. After completing my morning routine, I ventured outside to find Evan. He was on the deck, and to my surprise, we were no longer on land. We were adrift, surrounded by water on all sides.

Evan was engaged in conversation with the crew members. The wind gently tousled his hair, making it dance in all directions. His casual demeanor and disheveled hair made him look incredibly handsome. Catching my gaze, he excused himself from the crew, leaving us alone on the deck. He approached me, took my hands in his and dipped me down to capture my lips is a luscious kiss and softly said, "Happy anniversary, my Rose."

His words left me breathless, utterly speechless.

"Did you like the surprise?" he asked. I was unable to articulate my feelings at that moment. He had brought me here, on this cruise, to celebrate our anniversary. I had thought that I was the only one who remembered it each year, but I was wrong. He remembered it too and had made it incredibly special for both of us. Overwhelmed by my misjudgment, I broke down in tears.

"Hey, what's wrong. Didn't you like it? Please don't cry. I can't bear to see your tears."

Evan wiped my tears and enveloped me in a hug. "Happy anniversary to you too. I love you so much. Thank you." I kissed him and he leisurely coaxed my lips open. My hunger for him suddenly hit me ten times in force. I wanted to freeze this loving moment between us and seal it forever.

"I want you." I needed him to make love to me. It had been too long. I could no longer bear being kept away from him. It wasn't just a physical need. I wanted our souls to become one.

"Believe me, I would love nothing more than to spread you on our bed and pump my cock into you until I can't think straight. But I need to do this the right way. I want you to enjoy this day but the night will be mine. You'll let me do anything I want."l
His voice held a dark promise and I felt goosebumps all over. "Same goes." It wasn't just him who was looking forward to the sexy night ahead, I had been too turned on by him to have it any other way.

He didn't say it but I understood it was his way for us stealing moments from our tumultuous relationship. We never got to enjoy our honeymoon as newlyweds but this was close enough.

"Let's go for a swim."

The aft deck held an infinity pool—a liquid mirror merging with the horizon. Champagne flutes were served among other drinks for us to enjoy.

"I don't have any swimwear."

"There's everything you need on your bed."

Sure enough there was a gift bag on the bed. How did I not notice it earlier? I examined the contents and to my utter surprise, there was a bright pink, two piece bikini waiting for me. Never in my entire life had I worn such revealing clothes. How was I going to wear this and walk out in front of everyone?

I debated for a few moments whether I should just wear something else but in the end I decided to wear it. If Evan could plan such a wonderful surprise for me, then definitely I could wear this for him. It's not like the crew was going to watch me.

Changing into the swimwear I admired myself in the mirror. I have to admit, it was really pretty. The bikini top was racy enough to keep the viewer wondering but covered everything and made sure nothing spilled while I swam. The bottom on the other hand did not cover my butt at all. It was pretty much useless. Evan was going to love it. I smiled at the thought. Of course he had picked the skimpiest clothing he could find.

"You're wearing too much clothes, Rose." The amusing tone made me feel great that I had gone through with the bikini.

I squeezed some sun lotion on my palms and applied it all over him while he soaked up the attention with great joy. We switched positions and Evan squeezed a generous amount of the lotion to slather me up nice. He let me know how much he was looking forward to more husbandly duties like these.

I loved when he was carefree and happy. Without the pressure of the world we were just a happily married couple who were deeply in love.

A nagging voice in my head told me that it was too good to be true, that something was going to go sideways but I had faith in my God and trusted him to protect my peace and joy.

We spent a major part of the day swimming and kissing by the pool. I was so glad none of us rushed into taking it further than that. But that didn't Evan didn't try to sneak his hand up my top and grab a handful of my breasts. "You're irresistible." He had teased before dunking underwater and tickling me until I was a laughing, blabbering mess.

I got hungry and decided to change before eating but he tossed a robe over me and sternly ordered, "You'll cover yourself up. I don't want the crew seeing the generous curves of my wife. Your body is only for my eyes." I fought the urge to roll my eyes at his caveman tendencies. 

I showered and changed into a slip dress before joining my husband for a lovely lunch. A huge sea food platter made my mouth water. "I love to watch you eat." He casually commented when I took a bite of fried shrimps. He was focused on me, holding a drink in his hand and warm love in his eyes.

"The food is delicious."

"I'll let the chef know that."

"I love spending time with you. I know it's crazy to think that when we work together and see each other almost all the time but I love moments like these. Just you and me and no worries about the world."

"Then we'll come here often. As many times as you want. There's more I want to show you. More beautiful beaches and cities. I want to see them all with you." How could I tell him that it wasn't about the places as much as it was about himself? I didn't want to see the world, I wanted to gaze into the eyes of the man that I loved and have him whisper sweet words of affection to me.

I was grateful for these stolen moments regardless and knew that someday all other things would fall in place as well.

• • •

Vote
Comment
& Share