Description

Follow me on Instagram at authoreval more exciting content including teasers, announcements and trailers for the upcoming chapters.

Mature Content : All that religious and innocent Rosaline Jacobs ever did was apply for a job at Carter Industries. Then how did Rosaline become Evan's Rose?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to 'Evan's Rose'. The stunning cover is made by heyambrose

I hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as you've enjoyed 'You & I'. Evan's Rose is a story about mad, passionate love, obsession and possessiveness of Evan and pure and selfless love of Rosaline.

Warning: This story is going to contain a lot of sex. I won't be posting a warning everytime.

All sweet words of encouragement are welcomed. Please, do not promote your stories in the comments section. Secondly, do not point out spelling errors or grammatical errors in the comments section. I will edit the story after I finish it.

Important Note: This book is a work of fiction which means this story is NOT an instruction manual and I do promote any ideas potrayed through my story. The actions and reactions of the characters may not be what an ordinary person would do in a similar situation. With that being said, calling the protagonist 'dumb', 'stupid' and other hateful words won't change the way they are. At the end of the day, I'd like to remind you that it's a story and not a guide. The choices that they make in their lives may be different than what you and I would make but that's what makes them unique. So keep this thing in mind before you comment something hateful.

Do not copy any of my works. It is a crime.

If you find any works similar to mine kindly let me know.

Thank you,
MissR12