BONUS ~ wedding whims

"Immy?"

I squeeze his hand to show him that I'm awake and flip around in the bed, readjusting the blanket over the both of us.

"Aren't you tired of the wedding faff? I mean, we announced it a month ago and others have arranged more than us."

Merlin, I know, Molly is in a complete flap about it, you wouldn't think that she's pregnant, yet again, from the amount of stress she puts herself through.

"I love you so much."

I love you too. I laugh and cuddle into his side. Let's just go and get married. Now.

"Now? I'm shirtless, and in my pyjamas, and I do not want you being seen in that gorgeous outfit by anyone but myself."

I blush and playfully swat his hand away from where it creeps up to the edge of my shorts, only to have him move on to the band of my sports bra. I can't help the betrayal of the sound of laughter, travelling up through my ribcage as his long, calloused fingers drum against my skin.

Stoppppppp. Remusssss. I whine in his head, making him too laugh and cup my cheek in his hand.

He bends down and kisses me softly on the forehead, then my nose, then each dimple in my cheek, and lastly he presses a featherlight kiss to my lips. I arch my back, trying to force him to kiss me more, smiling like a madwoman and breathing shallowly.

I can feel his smile as he kisses me again, the corners of his mouth twitched up into the smirk I'd love to hate but instead love.

"Ok then, Miss Prewett." He says in between kisses. "Fancy changing your last name tonight?"

I grin as widely as I can and throw my arms around his neck, pulling him down into one of the most meaningful kisses we've ever shared. A kiss to mark the beginning of our marriage.

After we pull apart to catch our breath, I push him off me and run towards the wardrobe we share. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist and squeal as he picks me up.

"Come on wifey." He mutters in my ear. "I think we can wait a few more minutes, occupying ourselves in bed....."

------

A short bit of fluff to mark the beginning of the holidays.

I'm wishing that this will someday happen to me and someone will love me like this.

Y'ALL GORGEOUS FARIES ARE BEAUTIES
XXX