2. Bag End & There Before The Leader.

Ayrn reached the Shire on the third day late into the evening. She had gotten a bit turned around looking for the hobbit hole, and had stopped at one of the houses to ask for directions which were kindly given by a hobbit woman with curly black hair and bright blue eyes, and a hobbit baby maybe six years of age in her arms, thanking the woman Ayrn moved on in the direction she was given. Ten minutes later she came to the big green door with the yellow outer walls and pretty gardenings.

Tethering Derek with 15 miniature furry ponies. Giving Derek a large apple, Ayrn walked the stone path to the door and knelt so her face was seen upon the opening of the door and not her lower half the whole time she readied to knock she could hear the loud talking and singing of dwarves and now knew she would be traveling with a company of them, something Gandalf had left out, probably on purpose. Lowering her hood she knocked and waited, the dwarves quieted upon hearing her knock.

When the door opened she was greeted by a hobbit. He looked warn out and irked by the presence of another unwanted guest. But then it changed when he actually looked at her, then he became positively mesmerized. "Ayrn, at your service." she said giving a little bow, to which he returned "B-Bilbo B-Baggins a-at yours." he stuttered out before gesturing for her to come in. kicking her feet free of stray dirt she stepped in, "Thank you." she said as she passed him.

He was pleased with her manors and the fact she had the common sense to respect his home before even setting foot inside. Removing her cloak she hung it up neatly and followed the sound of the chattering dwarves.

Finding them in the dining room she ducked her head to look inside

Finding them in the dining room she ducked her head to look inside. Gandalf sat to her left with his pipe in his hand, and a bowl of soup and bread in front of him. He smiled when he saw her, "Ah, Ayrn. You decided to come, good." Rolling her eyes she sat next to the wizard and he pushed the bowl and bread towards her. Thanking him with a nod of her head she ate, and ignored all the looks the dwarves gave her.

"Weren't you all taught it was impolite to stare at a woman as she eats." Ayrn said smoothly before taking another spoonful of soup. Clearing their throats in embarrassment they either looked away or talked to one another. Gandalf chuckled softly and then it went silent again as there was a dull three hit knock on the door. "He's here." Gandalf said and the company all got up and went to answer the door with Bilbo and Gandalf. Ayrn stayed at her seat and finished her food, moving to the kitchen to clean up as the company, Gandalf and Bilbo returned.

-

Ayrn took it upon herself to put away the clean dishes, and it took her a while because there was so many used, and she had to find the right places they belonged in, so when she had finished she turned to hear something fall. Poking her head out of the Kitchen she saw Bilbo on the floor passed out. Rushing to his side she checked him over, ignoring the stare she was getting from the new dwarf that had come in earlier.

"Gandalf, you didn't say the 15th member was an elf! I will not have an Elf in my company!" the dwarf argued. "Then you'll be glad to know I'm not an elf." Ayrn said snidely as she picked up the hobbit walking away, she muttered under her breath, "Some leader can't even show up before his company." Though it was softly said Thorin had heard and before he could argue with the tall white armored woman, 

She was gone and carrying the hobbit into a room with a comfy looking armchair.