5. Dinner with the Elves & New Sword.

Ayrn, having been walked to a room to wash if she wished and dress in something more comfortable for dinner. Sat in a warm bath having decided to bathe not wanting to stay covered in the sweat she had worked up sprinting and fighting the Warg pack. Getting out and drying off Ayrn dressed in what was left out for her. Leaving her hair down it air dried as she waited for dinner to be ready and rehooked her necklaces, the locket with the two images of her dead husband and son and the pretty jewel she got from Thorin.

Seeing she still had time to spare she decided to roam around and see the sights. Exiting her room she moved about with a ghost like grace, her footsteps lighter than air as if she was actually walking on it. Thorin had been given a room with his nephews and Bilbo while the others also roomed four to a chamber. Thorin had been near the door when he saw her slide by, her eyes locked on walking ahead, so she hadn't seen him standing by the door, "So beautiful." Kili said from beside his uncle.

"Yes, very beautiful," Thorin mumbled softly. But his nephew had heard and walked back over to his brother and the two started whispering things that they planned to do to see if they could get the two of them together. Because they and everyone else in the company could see how their leader was taken with their female companion.

-

The dwarves all sat at their low dinner table wondering where the meat was and where their Shapeshifter had gone off to. Kili had gotten everyone else on board with the idea he had brought up with his brother, even Gandalf was in on it. Gandalf opened his mouth about to ask if Thorin wouldn't mind going to find Ayrn, but she turned the corner from a staircase one floor up and was coming down, and she wasn't alone neither.

With her was a young boy, probably 9 to 10 years old with shoulder length brown hair and blue-grey eyes, he was quite handsome, with growing strong features and broading shoulders and signs of narrow hips with growing strong legs, he seemed to radiate royalty but was dressed in old leather and worn cotton and his boots looked to need replacing. The dwarves worried if their female friend would be taken by this new male, but from her body language, she seemed to act as if they had just met.

"Thank you, Estel, for helping me find my way." the youngling shook his head his hair swaying a bit, "It was my pleasure Ayrn, though I must go there are some things I need to do." Ayrn nodded and gave a little bow as Estel returned the gesture and left the woman to come to her seat and sit for dinner, "Sorry for the delay, I had gotten a bit turned around." Elrond smiled and shook his head, "It is quite alright." happily digging into her leafy dinner.

When she saw that everyone but Gandalf and Elrond was staring at her, she looked around and they went back to their food or complained about it. Listening to Elrond tell Gandalf and Thorin the names of their swords, Ayrn asked to look at them closer she had heard of the stories that went with the swords and their previous masters but she never got to properly look at them,  the grip is made of a large tooth capped in a metal pommel. The runes running along the blade say 'NAGOL E-LŶG or 'Tooth of-Snake [or Dragon]'.

She looked at the inscription next reading it "The Serpent's Tooth". Her words coming out loud rather than staying in her mind, "That's right, where did you learn that?" Elrond asked "I read about it a while back." he chuckled and nodded, "And the writing on the scabbard translate as 'Born from the Maws of Dragons I am Always Hungry and Thirsty'". She added wanting to show off her knowledge. Getting up, she couldn't help but twirl it with the twist of her wrist and feel everything about the sword.

"Its total length is 49.2 inches and it weighs 6.4 pounds and is beautifully balanced, all in all, a perfect sword for you Thorin." She finished and then handed it back sheathed. Nodding his thanks and trying not to blush, did the same thing with Gandalf's sword. Elrond seeing this thought of something, leaning around his seat he softly called for Lindir, when the latter knelt by his lord, Elrond whispered softly in Elvish, telling the wine red robed elf to fetch Ringil. Coming back a few moments later the cloth wrapped sword was handed to Elrond.    

"Ayrn, I have something for you

"Ayrn, I have something for you." The woman now interested looked over at the now standing elf and re-sheathed Gandalf's Glamdering and returned it to him before rounding the small table and standing in front of the elf. "This is Ringil, he had not had a master in some time and I can see the care you would bring to him, so I am entrusting him to you, may he protect you." Elrond said uncovering the blade and holding the hilt out to her. Grasping the hilt she carefully pulled it from the sheath and cloth and marveled at the curve of the whole sword.

"It is marvelous." to her it looked like a horn and she loved it, twisting and twirling it she found its balance easily and was spinning it around her hands on the flat of the blade and when she stopped she caught it, hilt down with the flat of the blade held vertical to her face. "Magnificent." she breathed out before taking the sheath and putting the blade away. "Thank you." she said with a bow and sat back down with the belt from the sheath on the back of her chair. Finishing her food she wore a smile the rest of the evening.

She even laughed when the dwarves started to sing and dance, Bifer and Ori pulling her in while Dwalin gave Thorin a shove making the two collide, her still having fun pulled Thorin into the dance he grew up learning along with all his other studies, and when it finished he was a bit breathless. But Ayrn still wanted to dance and so joined in as another song struck up, and Thorin stood off to the side to watch and he made sure no one was behind him this time so he wasn't shoved into her.