2. Mirkwood and its King.

Ayrn still in her Unicorn form, lead the Company through the Forest, her senses barely affected by the magic of the forest, but the Dwarves were struggling Bilbo though was affected though not as badly as the Dwarves. Ayrn and the dwarves along with Bilbo keep following the path through the forest, it twists and turns over all sorts of terrain such as bare ground, high ledges, fallen tree trunks, and more. The color in the forest was very blue/gray, and gloomy.

Tapping on the ground with her hooves, Ayrn listened for the stones of the path, when she heard it, she shook her tail a bit to get Thorin's attention, and he nodded, "This way." They continue walking. It was a few hours more when Ayrn realized she didn't feel the familiar tug on her tail, turning her head she frowned, 'No! where did those idiots go?' she thought before retracing her steps and finding where they had gotten lost and stopped her hooves angrily. Hearing the loud shouts of the Dwarves fighting she rushed after them.

The dwarves are still fighting the spiders. A spider manages to grab Kili, hearing Fili call to him. Ayrn gallops out of the forest and bucks in the spider's face before standing over Kili and then up onto her hind legs to kick the spider in the face, crushing its brain when it fell and she stomped on it. "Ayrn!" Kili cheered as she helped him up, nudging him back with the others she suddenly had ropes around her neck and then her face to keep her from stabbing anyone. Surrounded once again but by Elves.

Ayrn sighed, which came out as a snort. The blonde elf from months ago faced her once again and wore a smirk. "We meet again Ayrn." Jumping at him he flinched a bit and the Dwarves laughed. Tsking at them, she noticed Thorin's sword in the Elf's hand and her eyes darkened at him, ordering the others to bring the dwarves to the castle, the blonde elf took some of the ropes and used them as a brittle and rode Ayrn to the castle, even as she struggled not to do as his tugs and yanks commanded.

Once they arrived she was pulled into a room with several female elves and they showed her a dress they wanted her to wear. As much as shifting back would help her communicate with whoever wanted to talk to her she was feeling abnormally stubborn, didn't help she spent most of her time around Dwarves who by default were stubborn to boot. So when she refused to shift back to her humanoid form the elf maids were left with nothing to do but call in the guards to take her to the king as is.

-

Being yanked and pulled to the throne room, Ayrn wasn't in the mood, not by a long shot to be dealing with moody elves and their grudges. Yanked up a set of stairs and into an autumn colored throne room, she was met with the long-legged form of Thranduil. His platinum blond hair pushed behind his ears and dressed with his red and brown crown. Though he was extremely handsome, she couldn't see him as anything but annoying at the moment.

"So for once the rumors are true, the Queen of the North lives, and travels with a pack of filthy dwarves." Snorting at him in anger, he took the guideline from the guards holding her and pulled her towards him, though he tried to stay in his spot she was stronger and he yanked himself towards her, "Beauty like moonlight, eyes like clouded amethyst and the temperament of a wild animal." he said trying to flatter her.

But she wasn't buying it. "Some may imagine that a noble quest is at hand. A quest to reclaim a homeland and slay a dragon. I myself suspect a more prosaic motive: attempted burglary, or something of that ilk." he said when he let go of the rope holding her, she couldn't go anywhere even if she tried. Thranduil watched her closely, gauging her reactions through her eyes. "I gave the dwarf an offer he couldn't possibly refuse and yet he did. I wish to give you the chance to change his mind."

She snorted in animalistic laughter, and he turned on her. "None of this would have happened had your people had just done their jobs and kept all that is evil from leaving the north!" His face deformed and showed healed scar tissue and his left eye is milky and unseeing. Backing away from her, he turned his back, she was angry now, shifting back, she grabbed a cloak and draped it around herself, before grabbing him and tripping him and pinning him beneath her.

"Long had my Husband, the King of the North, kept the forces of the North at bay. By the blood of our people, your lands were kept safe!" Guards hand surrounded them and had long curved spears in her face. "I am one person, I am the last of my kind. You cannot punish me any more than I already do myself. I feel the guilt of all the destruction the Enemies of the North have brought upon the people of Middle-Earth." She explained.

Her anger was being replaced with the years of guilt she had locked up. "I feel it more than I care to show, you telling me what I already know does nothing, helps nothing, and changes nothing." Getting up, the guards still didn't move from their protective places around her, as their king got to his feet. His crown knocked off when she had pinned him, was returned to him by one of the guards who was closest to it.

Taking it he was silent as he fixed himself and set the crown back on his head, turning from him she wrapped her arms around herself and waited for him to say something, anything really. "I will ponder on this, take her to the biggest cell and then bring the key for it to my captain of the guard." the head guard nodded and politely lead Ayrn out, she was in no mood to argue or fight back and was too emotionally tired to do so anyway.