DISCLAIMER!

Just want to say a few things before I begin this story, if you're not interested, just skip this and go to the prologue. I would recommend reading the prologue- just so you understand what's going on before going to read the first chapter.

1) Obviously, I'm not advocating bestiality in this story at all!

In my opinion and other opinion's in the heart of fans, Rocket Raccoon is seen as a character that is more human due to his high intelligence compared to a regular raccoon, even though he isn't a human, he still has the qualities of one.

Baring in mind, Rocket is a fictional character and some people still find it weird and horrifying for human and animals relationships, but this is all just for fun and I do love the character of Rocket Raccoon and the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

2) Secondly, another thing to say, is that this is MY depiction of fanfiction during the timeline of the GOTG movies, and I have watched the second film (Vol. 2) that came out not too long ago. This story will take place after the events of the first movie, and the second movie's storyline hasn't happened yet.

Sorry if this makes you angry, but it's what I would want to see and I'm the writer, so, if you don't like this, then you can go and read a different version of someone else's story that follows more to both movies.

3) Moving on, this story is my third story I have written on Wattpad, so please be sure to give me love and support!

4) If this story is found on other sites or on Wattpad, please be sure to let me know: it would be very helpful of you guys to let me know. I don't like plagiarism, especially when people copy you're own ideas and stories, and I'm guessing you guys don't like it either! (It's happened to me a number of times) Hope you enjoy this story y'all!

(ALSO, I DON'T OWN PHOTOS, FAN ART, THE CHARACTERS OF GOTG OR YOU! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY!!)

-Mockingbirdsdontsing