Chapter 2

A/N:

Thank you so much for those who have read this story so far, I appreciate it guys! Thanks for all the positive comments too! This will be a long chapter, so be prepared!

M/N: Middle Name (if you don't have a middle name, just leave it out.)

"Y/N M/N L/N, also known as Iris. From Terra. She was taken from her home planet and raised from a young age by Zerron Yreo, leader of the Scavengers. She's had 12 accusations, some include theft, pickpocketing, blackmail, bribery, larceny and fraud. She has the highest bounty on her head of 150,000 units."

Y/N groaned loudly, rolling her head from side to side from the utter boredom that surged through her head, her feet aching from standing up for so long, her wrists aching with a dull pain, as her records were read out by Corpsman Dey.

"Are we gonna be here any longer? I'm sorry to interrupt you, as much as I want to be here- you all look like lovely people, I just have better things to do with my life." Y/N spoke sarcastically, rolling her shoulders back from the soreness and the straining of the cuffs.

"Fine," Corpsman Dey begun, withdrawing the notes to place on the table in front of him, "take her to the Kyln."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After being dragged through the insides of the highly well-known prison, and her processions taken away, being forced to undress and showered, she was dressed in the common yellow

clothes that prisoners were given to wear.

"Who thought about these colours? Yellow doesn't even suit me." She grumbled to herself, as a sleeping bag was shoved into her stomach forcefully by one of the guards, leaving her to grunt uncomfortably and send him a threatening glare.

But her glare didn't affect him, as he sneered down at her, closing the gate she just came through as she now entered upon the main hub area, filled with many other prisoners just like her, some much larger and bulkier than her.

She felt some-what vulnerable; being a small girl for her age and her species, she felt much weaker compared to some of the other species that she walked past, their glares on her, suggesting to her that she wasn't welcomed.

She walked up the stairs to find her room, some of the prisoners knew who she was, spitting insults at her as she walked past them, their threats becoming louder by the numbers.

There was a reason for their threats; she was a high-class bounty hunter and thief, skilled in manipulating and getting what she wanted. That was from the years and years of learning from Zerron, she knew that her looks were something that would get the attention from men of high authority, men like these inside the Kyln.

"Well well, if it isn't the little Iris? All by yourself, I see? Where's Zerron to save you now?" One of the prisoners sneered, his face reminding Y/N of a rat. She ignored him, making her way inside her room, the hatch closed as she sat down.

She felt somewhat secure from the glass door now, now that they couldn't make their way inside and attack her, but she also was more scared than ever before. She didn't stare at them, her face neutral as she stared at the blank brick wall until she felt someone bang loudly against the glass door, making her flinch suddenly, the chills running down her spine.

"You're next b*tch!" His voice was fogged against the glass, but she heard him clearly, her breathing feeling laboured as she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. She knew she would last two day tops in here. And what frightened her even more?...