Chapter 1

19 years later, Xandar

Today was just any other normal day in the heart of the planet, Xandar; the people were going about their everyday lives, young and old cheering of what business they got up to.

Life here grew in bustling numbers, and it was on this day, a small spacecraft landed, its blue and red exteriors shined from the bright sun, bringing warmth to the atmosphere.

After the engine rumbled a few times and the smoke finally disappeared, a hatch opened up, and a small group of people, all different colours, races appeared.

"You remember the plan; once you get it, you bring it back to me." The main leader, a tall large red-skinned alien spoke to someone by his side, the person beside him was much smaller, their figure curved making it obvious it was a female, even when wearing a large male leather jacket.

"Relax Zerron." A clear crisp female voice spoke, followed by an elegant and melodic laugh, her black boots clicked into sight from the sunlight, her figure tall and slim, yet showed her curves clearly. 

Dark red jeans and a black leather jacket clung to her body, her bag attached to her hip swung gracefully with every step she took. Her H/C short locks came into view, short and choppy by her shoulders, the other half was thrown into a messy and careless bun on top of her head.

Her skin was smooth and S/C, making it more obvious that she wasn't from around here at all, compared to all other lives that walked around her

Her skin was smooth and S/C, making it more obvious that she wasn't from around here at all, compared to all other lives that walked around her. The female, who seemed young, walked further into view, "You better not fail girl, you remember I can-"

"I know, you'll eat me." She spoke back, her E/C eyes gleaming up at him cheekily. "I'll see you later, and if I need you, holler back as soon as possible, I don't want things getting ugly." She said, adjusting the visible gun in its holster on her left hip and the many different bombs in her pockets and bag.

She turned back to the strange red man, "You always were a strange one Y/N." He murmured, rolling his green eyes at the Terran girl that begun walking off the plank to the ground, "I know, but there's no other bounty hunter like me!" She shouted back, as she hopped off, landing gracefully on her feet.

Once she was out of sight from the spacecraft, was when her mission begun, "Now, where's that son of a bitch telling me to meet him?" She muttered to herself, walking through the crowd of different coloured people, her destination in sight as she walked inside the building.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"That's her correct?" A female voice asked, bringing the man to stop staring through his visa, staring back at the green female, "She's the most well-known bounty huntress, Gamora. Everyone wants her head."

The man spoke, "She would definitely know where it would be, and we would have to get to it first before everyone else does." He bent to his knee, adjusting his jetpacks on the sides of his legs.