Chapter 15 - Infinity War

Many people like the idea of me writing a chapter set in IW, so I'm happy that everyone was into it! Hope you guys like it! I don't remember word for word the entire dialogue, so I made it up- hope you don't mind! Sorry if it sucks!

SPOILER ALERT!!

If you haven't watched Avengers: Infinity War yet, I would advise you not to read this!!

For those who are interested or know, you can continue to read at your own risk!! ENJOY!!!❤️💚💙💛💜 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SPACE

The colours the universe flashed all around, colours brightly filling the eyes of E/C orbs, trying to always get used to them was difficult, but Y/N had come to love them.

It had been a few years since she had last joined the Guardians - and to also happily announce she had become one herself- those years had flown by.

It hadn't been even a couple of months from when she had joined that the group had gone for a proper mission to collect a bounty, and from that, it had led to meeting a weird bunch of many people.

Quill met his actual biological father- Ego- an actual living planet. His relationship with Quill didn't really get time to be established when they had found out his plan to use Star-Lord. He was quickly defeated.

They were also happy to know they had another member to the team- Mantis- a great team member with no sense of knowing many things. Y/N had come to know of what she could do when Mantis had read her emotions and told everyone that she had an emotional love for Rocket.

Speaking of Rocket, he was still in a relationship with Y/N, a good happy one too. They went wherever they could see each other, mending and building guns together and for each other, and also sneaking quick kisses to each other when alone or having to get working.

It had been good for the days, months and years that flew by Rocket had opened up more to her in how he felt. At first, he hadn't been too used to PDA, but he got more confident when they went places together, reaching to hold her hand and other things.

With the years with each other, it meant that both of them matured - Y/N was older, not the same 25-year-old she was when she had been scavenging with Zerron- she was a legit Guardian of the Galaxy.

It wasn't just Rocket who she had grown with, it was the others too. She had come to grow with them and see them truly as her family, the family she never really had.

Granted, it still gets annoying when Quill sings. Y/N thought, looking back from her seat to those behind.

Peter was driving, mouthing the words and exaggeratingly dancing in his seat to Rubberband Man from the Zune given to him by Yondu, snapping his arms around him in some awful dancing.

But to be fair, the song was indeed catchy.

She sniggered quietly to herself, twisting further back to see. Drax was snoring fast asleep in his chair, ignoring the fact that Quill had called to him from above to sing the rest of the words.