1

Btw none of this book has been edited so if there are grammar mistakes get over them

-

"Good morning birthday boy" Jade said when Harry slowly opened his eyes.

"Thank you" he mumbled and closed his eyes again.

Jade pushed his long hair back which would be gone today.

Jade stood and went to Cameron's bedroom and she was up playing with toys.

"Mummy" she said running to Jade.

"Good morning" Jade kissed her cheek and she squirmed.

"Daddy!" She said going as quickly as she could to their bedroom.

Cameron jumped on the bed and sat on Harry's back with her fingers in his hair.

"Daddy wake up" she whispered her hands tying to open Harry's eyes.

Jade went down the stairs and to the kitchen where she hid the cupcake with the small number 24 candle (explanation at the end)

"Jade you didn't have to do it..and be careful" he said when she clicked on the lighter.

"I wanted too you're almost 30" Jade smiled putting down the lighter.

"Help me blow, Cam" Harry said and Cameron blew raspberries instead of air.

"Thank you babe" Harry said and she set the cupcake on the dresser.

"Did you decide to let me get my hair cut...mum?" Harry teased jade wasn't sure if Harry should or not.

"Yeah we can do whatever you want" jade said she already planned a mini "surprise" party for Harry with his sister and his nieces and nephew.

"Then I want my hair cut please"
Harry said batting his eyes.

"Alright fine I have a friend whose a stylist I'll ask her to come by...I'm gonna miss it" Jade said and Harry reassured her.

Jade had to find a way to keep Harry out of the house so Anne and the others could set up.

"Daddy can we go to the park?" Cameron mumbled "yeah let's go out somewhere" jade suggested.

"I don't care where" Harry said watching Cam slide off the bed and go to her room.

"Where's she going?" Harry laughed before standing. "How're you feeling?" Harry asked kissing her cheek.

"I'm fine" she smiled and they went and found Cameron.

"Why can't we just watch more rom coms?" Harry asked.

"Harryy it's your birthday we gotta do something fun"

"Those movies are boring" Cameron desperately sighed.

"But I just wanna be with you guys" Harry said looking at the ceiling it didn't have popcorn on it like his old house but this one had swirls.

"Then we'll walk around town...okay?"

"Yeah" Harry said and Jade help get Cameron dressed and the adults got themselves dressed.

-

"Why're you smiling so much?" Jade asked grabbing Cameron before she could run too far away.

"I'm ready for the big day or night" Harry said pulling the house keys out of his pocket.

"Me too" Jade said and Harry opened the door.

"Surprise!" People yelled and harry plugged his ears for a second.