Epilogue

"Aiden come clean up the living room" Jade said and Harry was setting the dinner table.

"Wait a sec-" "Aiden Josiah Scott-Styles" Harry warned and You could hear the games and toys being picked up

Cameron cam into the dining room and sat down. Harry took her phone putting it in his pocket.

"Whatre you doing?" Cameron said. "No phones at the dinner table whether we're eating or not."

"Owen come on hun" Jade said and the 7 year old came in the dining room.

"Aiden you too" Harry said and Aiden huffed and came in the dining room.

"One day we will be gone and you three will miss us" jade said.

"I didn't talk back" Owen said and Cameron started up. "Cause you're a mommas boy" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Okay stop bickering"

"Dad it's true that he is a mommas boy he's never in trouble."

"No he just listens unlike you two who do whatever" Harry says cutting his steak counting he grill marks.

"So how did school go?"

"Justin broke his arm on the monkey bars today it was awesome" Aiden said with a wide smile.

"Lame. But Kelsey and her boyfriend broke up today so maybe I'm the next Kelsey."

"No not until you're 16"

"That's 4 years" "Cameron" Harry warned and she stopped arguing.

"I think Lucy likes me" the table was quiet when Owen said these words.

"Do you like her?" Jade said "wait so OWEN can have a girlfriend at seven but I can't at 12?"

"Who said we were dating? I just said she liked me."

"Well you know we support you but you also have to wait till you're 16 same with you Aiden."

"My day was great in case you guys wanted to know."

"We didn't" Cam mumbled. "Oi I'm keeping the phone backmouth." Harry said and Owen snickered.

"Why was your day great?" Jade asked.

"Avocados went on sale today." Jade just smiled at harry who was so serious.

"Aiden I remember when you were 3 Harry wrapped an avocado up and gave it to you it was adorable."

"Yeah you really appreciated it but now I don't even get a hug anymore."

"Dad I appreciate everything you do and I will love you more if I get my phone back." Cameron said

"Nah I'll just wait till Father's Day" Harry said.

"We are one strange family" "Very"

"But I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Fin

So the family is
Harry 30's
Jade 30's
Cam 12
Aiden 8
Owen 7