11

Jade was in the kitchen feeding Aiden.

The house was quieter since Cameron was at preschool.

"Harry can you come here for a sec?" Jade said peeping out the kitchen bar.

"Youwoo Harry?" Jade said waving her hand up.

Jade grabbed an orange and threw it towards Harry and it landed in his lap.

"What did you throw t-this for?" Harry mumbled picking up the orange.

"You should've thrown an avocado" Harry said and Jade laughed.

"I think I've made my decision about last night" jade said and Harry went in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna invite him I'm gonna invite both of my parents. I don't have hard feelings for my mom but I don't know what will happen on my wedding day."

"I-I'm glad you are. N-now I can actually feel like he had a part in the engagement."

"B-because aren't you supposed to ask for their blessing or something?"

"Yeah that's a usual tradition but I'm sure when he gets to know you he'll love you."

"What about my A-Aspergers?" Harry questioned.

"What about it?" "Do you think h-he'll mind I-it?"

"No not at all. If he does than he's just gonna have to get over it." Jade shrugged putting the plastic plate in the sink.

"I think we're gonna start working on standing up" Jade said putting Aiden in her lap.

"L-living room?"

"Yeah we can go there instead" jade said and the parents went and sat on the couch.

After helping Aiden stand and attempt to walk around for a few minutes

"J-Jade I can't stop w-worrying"

"You'll work yourself up...I know this is stressful. Do you want to go to the cafe or the book store or something."

"Y-yeah please" jade nodded. "I got to change him and we'll be on our way okay?"

Harry nodded and counted the threads on his jeans. 10,539

Jade came back down the stairs her hair up and Aiden was dressed.

"Okay you ready?" Harry nodded and they went to Jade's car.

Short chapter but possibly 7 more maybe less chapters including epilogue

Maybe another baby? Idk I love writing about babies