14

Triggering Mentions in tgis chapter viewer discretion if you want to read but want to know the trigger before just comment here

Months later

"Jade I don't care!" Harry yelled. "You need to care it's our wedding and it's stressful enough to plan and even more stressful to plan alone!"

"I just want you to be happy! You can be happy if I'm not slowing everything down."

"What I don't understand is why you think tgat you having Aspergers is harming everything we do it's no excuse I'm really tired of you saying what about my Aspergers what if I screw up no one cares harry you can't change the fact that you have Aspergers so stop trying to get out of everything by using that excuse!" Jade face was blood red at this point and she was yelling so loud her veins were popping out.

"You know what sometimes I question why I even apologized to you five years ago I should've never even cared"

"Oh good job Harry do you really think that bothers me. I probably would've been engaged at the same time with a fiancée that wants to help with their wedding!"

"No one wants to marry someone whose already given herself to someone else! I'm probably the only one who would take someone else's child in as his own it'd be different if she at least resembled me."

"Or maybe even if she was your skin color right?" Jade scoffed. "And if you wanna know the full truth Harry I. Was. Raped. there I finally told you how Cameron came along" Jade said her eyes were glistening.

"I don't think we need to get married just yet. Five years wasn't enough we either need time or to just move on." Jade said sniffling

Harry was stapled to the floor he really really felt bad now.

"I don't want to see other people" Harry said because if you could go back in time he wouldn't even have said anything or argued because he knew jade was the only person who could be patient with him and the only one who could help him experience life.

Jade tugged on her left finger and put the ring in Harry's hand.

"We need to wait a bit more" jade said wiping her waterline.

Jade went up to the guest bedroom she wanted to think about what happened and just be to herself for a while she knew Aiden would need her so a while wasn't long.

"Daddy why is momma crying?" Cameron asked Harry who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you not getting married?" Harry sighed putting Cameron on his leg.

"Cameron we're just going to take it slower okay but we're still getting married we just had a disagreement okay?" Harry said, his nose was running now so he put Cameron down and told her to go play.

"What've we done"

So this chapter was going to be more wedding stuff but I thought maybe some arguing to make the book longer.

Next chapter will be them making up